Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? (553 Views)

After Tiwa Savage’s Roc Nation Deal, Mavin Records Has Entered Another Deal (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? by Fynpatra(f): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
YOUR OPINION!! YBNL vs MAVIN – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now?

Hi Guys,

Permit me to say these are the Two hottest record labels right now in Nigeria, No doubt about that. No matter the less, One is sure hotter than the other.

ARTISTE TO CONSIDER UNDER YBNL

– Olamide, Lil Kesh, Viktoh, Adekunle Gold, Chinko Ekun

ARTISTE TO CONSIDER UNDER MAVIN

– Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, Di’ja, D’prince,

TRACKS TO CONSIDER UNDER YBNL

– Shoro Niyen, Bobo, Lagos Boys, Efejoku, All My Ladies, Gbese, Melo Melo, Sade, Orente, Emi Na Re

TRACKS TO CONSIDER UNDER MAVIN

– Dorobucci, Adaobi, Looku Looku, Chop Am, Godwin, Awww, My Darlin, On Your Own, Oga Titus, Corner.

Now Over to You fellow nairalanders
From your own Point of View, Which do you think is the Hottest right now?

Drop your Comments
Re: YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Marvin

1 Like

Re: YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? by dopeJemi: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Supreme Mavin Dynasty

It's not debatable

1 Like

Re: YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Even a deaf man would pick the Marvins

1 Like

Re: YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? by Fynpatra(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: YBNL VS Mavin...who's D Bomb? by ChynoBEATS: 2:33am On Aug 20, 2015
THIS is a FEVERENT CALL to THOSE who STILL DOUBT MY COMING, for I the PRINCE of PEACE, the HOLY LAMB, The SON of The MOST-HIGH ,The KING of KING's shall COME when NO MAN EXPECT and TAKE THOSE who TOOK HEED of my CALLING......

For I HAVE WHAT YOU SEEK and DESIRE and For I WILL GIVE THOSE WITH ME ENTERNAL LIFE Because I AM of MY FATHER the MOST-HIGH GOD

Many SHALL RECIEVE THIS ,Some Will only READ and Wont TAKE HEED ,While OTHER SHALL SEEK RESTITUTION in ME

BEHOLD FOR I THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD, JESUS of Nazareth ,The only begotten Son which is in the bosom of the Father ,THE PRINCE OF PEACE , The Saviour of the World,
The Good Shepherd (that laid down his life) ,The Great Shepherd (that was brought again from the dead),
I AM the root and the descendant of DAVID.
THE Living STONE rejected by men but in the sight of God, chosen and precious.
THE ONE TRUE MESSAIH is CALLING ON YOU to KEEP BUILDING YOUR FAITH For MY TIME OF ARRIVAL IS NEAR, many Will WEEP ,Many will CALL ,Many WILL SAY "I wish i KNEW"

Remember that Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion.

Those who trust in the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

BE READY And PREPARE YOURSELVES.
MAKE PEACE ALWAYS ,FORGIVE from THY HEART ,SEEK FORGIVENESS and YOU SHALL FIND ,HOLD and KEEP ME CLOSE IN THY HEART for the righteous shine forth as the sun in
the kingdom of their Father.

HE Who hath ears to hear,LET HIM HEAR.

SHARE ,so others can take note.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!where Can I Buy A Midi To Usb Cinverter Cable In Ibadan / Mic Needed / A Good Yoruba Urban Highlife Artist Needed In A Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.