Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Appreciation To Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Appreciation To Nairaland (499 Views)

Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser / Unable To Upload A 6 Minutes Viral Video To Nairaland. I Need Help / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To Nairaland by donstain2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please I want to use this medium to appreciate this wonderful site, it is indeed educative and a lot more informative, since joining this site I have been heavily informed and I want to commend all who are working tirelessly to make this a continued success. I wish to inform the house that I was able to successfully set up my own blog through informations I gathered here. I would have posted the name but I am informed it is against the rules of this platform I sincerely appreciate you all. Keep the good work up and let's get the world informed. Thankyou ezeksjohnny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To Nairaland by bewla(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
thank u
Re: Appreciation To Nairaland by DjAndroid: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
donstain2000:
Please I want to use this medium to appreciate this wonderful site, it is indeed educative and a lot more informative, since joining this site I have been heavily informed and I want to commend all who are working tirelessly to make this a continued success. I wish to inform the house that I was able to successfully set up my own blog through informations I gathered here. I would have posted the name but I am informed it is against the rules of this platform I sincerely appreciate you all. Keep the good work up and let's get the world informed. Thankyou ezeksjohnny

You are welcome! Continue being a good boy.

Meanwhile @ Bolded, it should be "information" remove the "s".
Re: Appreciation To Nairaland by donstain2000(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
It is information, a mistake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30% Discount For The First 5 People / You Can Start Making At Least $700/month. Join Fiverr Freelancers Academy Now!!! / Mp3 Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.