Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

hot Riddles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / hot Riddles (2361 Views)

How Clever Are You? 5 Difficult Riddles :) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Brain Twisting Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

hot Riddles by sekokor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2009
these are some of the hottest riddles around why dont you try your hand on one of these and even post yours.

1)Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

2)A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, “If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.”

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he’ll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

3)You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn’t have bones, and it doesn’t have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day’s later it walks away. What is it?

answers to come soon

(1) (Reply)

Who Be The Mumu? / 5 / When You Need Help ... They Will Be Busy Taking Pictures ..... Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.