Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands (4332 Views)

Igbos Don't Understand Politics, Only Good In Trading - Kalu / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by zuchyblink(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
I detest any form of independent Igbo nation that includes non Igbos and only ignorant Nigerians keep talking about crude oil outside Igbo land being sought by the Igbos because such people do not know that majority of the oil wells in Nigeria (outside those offshore out there in the Atlantic ocean) are in Igbo lands whether in the present day South East or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers state for example. Any non Igbo from the South South that keeps talking about the Igbos wanting their crude oil is suffering from gross ignorance. Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil. The fact that NLNG is making huge returns when crude oil prices are very low is a pointer to this fact and guess what? Anambra state is sitting on a huge gas reserve and when exploited will make nonsense of the crude oil Nigerians are chasing up and down and killing others for. An independent Igbo nation has everything (human and natural resources) it needs to become a progressive nation. The first operational headquarters of Shell was in present day Imo state and the crude oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra states is enough for the Igbos while the coal in Nigeria can provide constant electricity for the entire region apart from the fact that you can produce fuel from the same coal by forcing hydrogen on coal (hydrogenation process) and that is if you are not interested in building a strong steel industry by combining coal (from Enugu) with iron ore (from Ebonyi). The Igbos don't need a single drop of crude oil from non Igbo lands!!! I have noticed that non Igbos are mainly the people giving themselves headaches concerning the Igbos and how they can survive on their own. Unfortunately, such people are busy thinking about the Igbos instead of them to be worrying about things like poverty, religious fundamentalism, prostitution, armed robbery, joblessness, boko haram etc in their own backyards.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Unsad(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yu pple are confused

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by ELTON123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
Yu pple are confused
how? Please educate me

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by zuchyblink(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
the ppl from the west lack proper information about the Igbos because they read from the propaganda history books of Nigeria and listen to propaganda media outfits like premium times and sahara reporters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by socialmediaman: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bleep these kinda threads man! Don't know what's wrong with you guys and IGBO nation. Many of you don't even live in Nigeria!

If you have experienced war, you'll never be trying to resurrect a dead and buried issue of secession

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Beync(f): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
As for me and my family neither oil nor the proceeds puts food on my table, apart from the air and enviromental degradaton. I wish the oil dries up so some people would stop being lazy.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by vayne(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nwannem tell em.
See the first poster,in a bid to be first to comment.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Iykopee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Any day biafra dey go make una let me know. I will simply join the train and wave goodbye to the Nigerian, unproductive blood suckers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:
Bleep these kinda threads man! Don't know what's wrong with you guys and IGBO nation. Many of you don't even live in Nigeria!

If you have experienced war, you'll never be trying to resurrect a dead and buried issue of secession

Its Biafra or nothing.....I have never experienced war, and its not bad dat I experience it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why are u talking about war here? Did he mention war? Besides what is bad from one determining his future and association?
socialmediaman:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by socialmediaman: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
Why are u talking about war here? Did he mention war? Besides what is bad from one determining his future and association?

Let me be clear on this. These people are cowards! Instead of them to go face to face and discuss Biafra issue with Igbo leaders and notable Igbos in general, they resort to online propaganda, giving the impression that Igbos want Biafra at all cost. Who are these faceless people that want Biafra apart from few cowards living abroad and using multiple nairaland accounts to create messy threads and give false impression? No reasonable person in the south east takes these faceless agitators seriously.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pls Educate them..... The only SS ppl who still think that Igbos want other ppl's oil even when they have their own is peeps from some part of Edo. I am from SS and I know that Egbema alone in IMO state has enough gas reserve to turn SE to dubai....the future is gas thats why SW ppl and their Northern allies want to finish the oil before they run away.... Biafra we stand

In other News pls where is Igbanke.... a Lady call Radio Biafra and said she is from Igbanke in Edo state that they are Biafrans, infact she said her dad has been going home from Portharcourt sensitizing their ppl about the new Biafra (IPOB), that they have always see themselves as Igbos....I was dumbfounded in my room. So to all my EDO( Igbanke) ppl who support IPOB( independent ppl of Biafia) I say sorry, we welcome all of you. Biafra will be run like UAE, manage your resources, and have independent governance thats why it is call [b]Independent [/b]ppl of Biafra.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by zuchyblink(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Pls Educate them..... The only SS ppl who still think that Igbos want other ppl's oil even when they have their own is peeps from some part of Edo. I am from SS and I know that Egbema alone in IMO state has enough gas reserve to turn SE to dubai....the future is gas thats why SW ppl and their Northern allies want to finish the oil before they run away.... Biafra we stand

In other News pls where is Igbanke.... a Lady call Radio Biafra and said she is from Igbanke in Edo state that they are Biafrans, infact she said her dad has been going home from Portharcourt sensitizing their ppl about the new Biafra (IPOB), that they have always see themselves as Igbos....I was dumbfounded in my room. So to all my EDO( Igbanke) ppl who support IPOB( independent ppl of Biafia) I say sorry, we welcome all of you. Biafra will be run like UAE, manage your resources, and have independent governance thats why it is call [b]Independent [/b]ppl of Biafra.
i call them stolen Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
my bro you just nailed it. this people keep dying on our matter instead of theirs...
ah!! can't remember any day I woke up and start thinking of yo-rubbers and their cohort.
this people are just a disgrace to Africa at a whole, I wonder what face they gonna use to face their ancestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by dammytosh: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Division

Division

DIvision

That is what these jobless youths are preaching.
Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by laudate: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorry, wrong post. Wrong thread...
Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why digressing from the questions that I asked? Can you address those questions
socialmediaman:

Let me be clear on this. These people are cowards! Instead of them to go face to face and discuss Biafra issue with Igbo leaders and notable Igbos in general, they resort to online propaganda, giving the impression that Igbos want Biafra at all cost. Who are these faceless people that want Biafra apart from few cowards living abroad and using multiple nairaland accounts to create messy threads and give false impression? No reasonable person in the south east takes these faceless agitators seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by socialmediaman: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
Why digressing from the questions that I asked? Can you address those questions

Okay maybe you didn't get my point. You cannot talk about Biafra without talking about war or military action to resist it. This time around, it will be sanctioned by Igbos living both inside and outside south east because you want to ruin millions of lives of innocent people from south east living outside or in the region. This is completely unacceptable. You dont expect that Biafra can secede and south easterners can still peacefully live in Nigeria without issues because in Nigeria, Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas are known based on name, language or other identification. this is quite different from an Igbo man living in Cotonou or Ghana who is simply known as "Nigerian" because they cannot tell the difference between our indigenous ethnic groups and languages.
Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Common question I asked and you are running around, so Igbos determining their association with people (other nigerians) is evil? You have not told me why you are walked up about Igbos quest for their own country? So for the fact that sudan and south sudan parted ways, you can't find people of sudan in south sudan?
socialmediaman:

Okay maybe you didn't get my point. You cannot talk about Biafra without talking about war or military action to resist it. This time around, it will be sanctioned by Igbos living both inside and outside south east because you want to ruin millions of lives of innocent people from south east living outside or in the region. This is completely unacceptable. You dont expect that Biafra can secede and south easterners can still peacefully live in Nigeria without issues because in Nigeria, Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas are known based on name, language or other identification. this is quite different from an Igbo man living in Cotonou or Ghana who is simply known as "Nigerian" because they cannot tell the difference between our indigenous ethnic groups and languages.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Udmaster(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
I keep laughing at these South West/edo bunkoms here who only think of OIL, OIL, OIL.
Anambra and Imo currently have a large natural gas deposit even there is crude oil in Abia, Imo, Anambra.
Why are hausas/fulanis controlling 85% of Oil wells in Nigeria? PARASITES.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by socialmediaman: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
Common question I asked and you are running around, so Igbos determining their association with people (other nigerians) is evil? You have not told me why you are walked up about Igbos quest for their own country? So for the fact that sudan and south sudan parted ways, you can't find people of sudan in south sudan?

Well, you and I know that if there's a referendum, it will fail woefullly, like 80-20 among Igbos.
Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:

Who's taking about war bro? Didn't you see the Scotland Referendum of last year? Can't we reason like they?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okay!!
Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by 9jii(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
I WISH IGBOS ARE SERIOUS WITH BIAFRA TO PACKED AND LEAVE NIGERIA THE SOONEST . INSTEAD THEY CHOOSE TO BE CHEST BEATERS AND JOKERS
Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your assumption? You will be disappointed when the referendum comes
socialmediaman:

Well, you and I know that if there's a referendum, it will fail woefullly, like 80-20 among Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:

Bro, then let the nation take that risk.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Observant: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, then let the nation take that risk.

I think the picture is clear enough now where the SE/SS stand on the issue of governing Nigeria.
This has been resounded for many years, people have died preaching it but the beneficiaries of the loopsided constitution constitutiing of the elites of all regions of the country have sworn not to heed to it.

The aburi of 1966 recommended it, the national conference recommended it and it is time for us to publicize it so everybody will know the fraud been perpetuated in this country.

The North is against it, the SW should also openly make their stand known rather than throwing trantrums on the SE/SS who yawn for structural change.
@ Dearpreye i think we should create threads promoting and sanitizing people of the benefits and urgent need for resource control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Observant:

I think the picture is clear enough now where the SE/SS stand on the issue of governing Nigeria.
This has been resounded for many years, people have died preaching it but the beneficiaries of the loopsided constitution constitutiing of the elites of all regions of the country have sworn not to heed to it.

The aburi of 1966 recommended it, the national conference recommended it and it is time for us to publicize it so everybody will know the fraud been perpetuated in this country.

The North is against it, the SW should also openly make their stand known rather than throwing trantrums on the SE/SS who yawn for structural change.
@ Dearpreye i think we should create threads promoting and sanitizing people of the benefits and urgent need for resource control.

The North will forever oppose any action that will balance the injustice they wickedly created, if not opposed. The oppressors will forever seek to maintain their stranglehold on the oppressed.

I'm yet to actually see the Aburi Accord, though I've read a few things on it. The children of Uthman Dan Fodio are used to decades of stealing and treachery, and will like to sustain and maintain the lopsided system that engenders that fraud.

I wasn't shocked when they claimed the last National Conference was anti - North. I wasn't. But to their wickedness, they have sought to keep the current system though it's obviously anti-South.

We shall continue to work to strengthen our unity, endeavour to remove or reduce our differences, embrace and forgive the errors of the past.

We shall continue to seek total resource control- it's the best that will happen to us all. Everyone must mange their own resources.

This isn't about hating anyone; it's about seeking to secure our future and that of our unborn kids. It will amount to unpardonable treachery if we bring them up into a wicked system as this. We must risk our comforts their own happiness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by carnegiefan: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
dearpreye:

The North will forever oppose any action that will balance the injustice they wickedly created, if not opposed. The oppressors will forever seek to maintain their stranglehold on the oppressed.

I'm yet to actually see the Aburi Accord, though I've read a few things on it. The children of Uthman Dan Fodio are used to decades of stealing and treachery, and will like to sustain and maintain the lopsided system that engenders that fraud.

I wasn't shocked when they claimed the last National Conference was anti - North. I wasn't. But to their wickedness, they have sought to keep the current system though it's obviously anti-South.

We shall continue to work to strengthen our unity, endeavour to remove or reduce our differences, embrace and forgive the errors of the past.

We shall continue to seek total resource control- it's the best that will happen to us all. Everyone must mange their own resources.

This isn't about hating anyone; it's about seeking to secure our future and that of our unborn kids. It will amount to unpardonable treachery if we bring them up into a wicked system as this. We must risk our confronts for their own happiness.

Most "Nigerians" are deeply fraudulent and hate any talk of truth. They threaten, verbally assault and do all they can to deny the key argument, which is that Nigeria only works for fraudulent people. How many Nigerian billionaires made it without some form of stealing and money laundering? I will be a very happy man if I have a country where peace and justice reigns; but we all know that without justice there can never be peace. So, people keep dying...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by OfoIgbo: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have written it severally here that Anambra followed by Imo, are by far, the top two states with the largest reserves of LNG in Nigeria.

Both states with just their LNG, can transform the SE/SS (Biafra if you want), into Dubai

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
carnegiefan:

Most "Nigerians" are deeply fraudulent and hate any talk of truth. They threaten, verbally assault and do all they can to deny the key argument, which is that Nigeria only works for fraudulent people. How many Nigerian billionaires made it without some form of stealing and money laundering? I will be a very happy man if I have a country where peace and justice reigns; but we all know that without justice there can never be peace. So, people keep dying...

It's a general black man's problem. He's naturally averse to truth and verity, and will seek to threaten, harm anyone who dares say the truth. The average Nigerian is fraudulent, tricky, self - delusional, escapist. He will never accept he's got problems. He believes that by avoiding the truth, it will simply go away....but that's not the case; the truth can never be buried forever.

Nigeria isn't a nation, but a British contraption designed to create chaos, bloodshed and underdevelopment; and in our primitivity, we will never wish to solve our problems.

6 Likes

Re: The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands by carnegiefan: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
dearpreye:

It's a general black man's problem. He's naturally averse to truth and verity, and will seek to threaten, harm anyone who dares say the truth. The average Nigerian is fraudulent, tricky, self - delusional, escapist. He will never accept he's got problems. He believes that by avoiding the truth, it will simply go away....but that's not the case; the truth can never be buried forever.

Nigeria isn't a nation, but a British contraption designed to create chaos, bloodshed and underdevelopment; and in our primitivity, we will never wish to solve our problems.

Quite aptly put.
Ever wonder why Nigeria still can't produce and distribute electricity, something that tiny African countries do quite easily?
As for threatening truth speakers/seekers, my quote says: Your oppressor counts on your cowardice to remain in business.
When everybody understands that NO ONE is safe from an oppressive system, peace will come.
Justice precedes peace.
An unjust system cannot endure.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Cities In Nigeria In Terms Of Development / Sokoto State Government Denies Disbanding Hisbah / Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.