Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

(photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His (1253 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Meet The "World's Fattest Child Alive" You Won't Believe His Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His by hben: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
30 year old Richard Effiok, confessed to stabbing his girlfriend after three rounds of sex on Monday.
Effiok, who identified his deceased girlfriend as 23 year old Bassey Udoh, said the incident happened on May 22, 2015, at Nelson Mandela Street in Calabar, Cross River State.
The suspect made the confession at the headquarters of the state police command on Diamond Hill Road, when he was paraded along with other suspected criminals by the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Henry Fadairo.
ADVERTISEMENT
Effiok, who hails from the Akpabuyo Local Government Area of the state, said,

“The problem started when I had three rounds of sex with the lady and gave her N1,000 as transport fare back home, but she demanded N5,000.Bassey is my lover.
We have been dating for two years. On the day of her death, we had three rounds of sex. I can’t really say if I was tempted by the devil to kill her.When she refused to collect the N1,000 that I gave her, we started quarrelling and it led to a fight. I brought out a sharp kitchen knife and stabbed her.After stabbing her, she screamed and neighbours broke into my room. They saw her on the ground in a pool of blood. She later died,” he said.

He said his neighbours were the ones who called the police to arrest him.

“I regret my actions, I wish I did not kill her,” he said.

more >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/photo-man-stabs-girlfriend-to-death.html

Re: (photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His by Unsad(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ka
Re: (photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His by pharmagba: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Anger and Lack of self control.
An elderly man once told me. If you can hold your anger for 10min it can keep you out of jail for 10yrs.
Re: (photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His by Came: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na poverty cause all these one, na poverty!!!!
Re: (photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His by corperscorner: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=15pt]Ediot............you bang woman 3 tyms kon comot just 1k for wallet.

Even without killing her..............you should serve a life sentence for ill-consideration under section 234, sub section 84674[/size]
Re: (photo) Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Marrathon S'ex,you Wont Believe His by bjprodint(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Calabar and sex kwa!

(1) (Reply)

Singer Klever Jay Beats Up Producer Over Leak Of Song "Baby Show" [photo] / Kylie Jenner Wears Sexy Black Bikini As She Relaxes By The Pool In Her $2.7m / Beyoncé Steps Out In 1940s Gangster Overcoat On A Date Night With Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.