Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man, 45, Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 45, Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Lagos (471 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man, 45, Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Lagos by abacusCm(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
An Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday remanded 45-year-old Santana Obend, charged with rape of a minor at Kirikiri Maximum Prison in Lagos.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, ordered the remand of the accused in prison pending the determination of his bail application on Sept. 18, 2015.

The accused, a security man who lives at 9, Ajegunle Close, Isheri, a suburb of Lagos, was accused of abducting and raping his neighbour’s 14-year-old daughter.

He is facing charges of abduction and rape.

The police prosecutor, Sgt. Jimah Isegede, had told the court that the accused committed the offence on Aug. 7, 2015, at his residence.

“The accused abducted his neighbour’s 14-year-old daughter for three days in his apartment and unlawfully had sexual intercourse with her several times.

“All effort for the victim’s parents to see their daughter proved abortive until she was sighted by another neighbour in the apartment of the accused,” he said.

According to Isegede, the offence contravened Sections 141(1) and 258(1) of the Criminal Code of Lagos State, 2011.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The chief magistrate adjourned the case to September 18, 2015.
Re: Man, 45, Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Lagos by Unsad(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
I Really hate seeing rape stuff , it's saddening and totally inexplicable. If yua pressed why not just go to a brothel, this current madness of Rape should STOP
Re: Man, 45, Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Lagos by frankay430(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
they should cut his pee pee

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Continue To Parade Suspects In Public – Rivers CP / 27-year Old Hangs Self Over N18,000 Debt / ‘I Beat My Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Me’ 40 Year Old Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.