Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. (3638 Views)

U Can Power Ur Gen With A Gas Cooker. Must See!! / Power Your Appliances Using Battery; Only Four Is Left / Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
STEP INTO, A SIMPLE WORLD! USING BRILLMINDZ POWER OPTIMIZER. Power Your AC, Iron your clothes, Use your Fridge, Hair Dryer, Electric kettle, Hot plate, Toast bread machine, Popcorn machine and all others appliances ranging from 1000 watts to 1300 watts. With 950kva (I better pass my neighbour) Generator. It simple, Efficient, Cost Effective! It Lower your Energy Bill, Reduce Operating Costs, Maximize Profits. It's user friendly. How to use: After starting your generator, plug the power optimizer to your socket then plug the 1horse power air conditioner. Deep freezer, refridgerator, 1 horse power pumping machine, microwave. One at a time, with your 2.5kva gen ,inverter or solar panel safely. Do not plug an extension to the power optimizer when using generator, inverter or solar panel. You can only plug an extension to the optimizer when using nepa/phcn light or prepaid meter and it reduces your electricity consumption thereby reducing your electricity bills because the optimizer will allow your appliances to get half of it's initial power from Nepa/PHCN or generator Our innovative energy savings systems incorporate a new patented technology and delivery system that enables your appliances to achieve substantial savings on your energy bill and optimize the operating efficiency of your electrical systems and equipment. It has 6months warranty, you will use it for over 3years. We have two types of brillmindz power optimizer. 1:B.P.O Solo: You can only power your element appliances on this one e.g. Pressing iron, electric kettle, hot plate, toast bread machine, Popcorn machine and all other appliances ranging from 1000 watts to 1300 watts safely. With(I better pass my neighbour) 950va Generator. 2:B.P.O Mega: It enable you power your 1horse power air conditioner, 1 horse power pumping machine, microwave, hair dryer and all other equipments within the same power range with air conditioner and pumping machine with your 2.5kva gen. Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa or PHCN before you use your appliances. For Enquiry: whatsapp/Call; 08037450957

1 Like

Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by herveze: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aw much?
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
The mega is 12k
The solo is 9k

It is very reliable and user friendly
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by specimen23(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
i have a generator that can take a small fridge. With this optimiser, will my 1.5hp ac be powered?
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by lightsaber(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
where are you located and is there any guarantee for the product. pls show more pix of the product
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
With the mega power optimiser it will power your A.C with a 2kva generator
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Sa
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Stil available. Payment on delivery available for states
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by lightsaber(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2015
@op you didn't answer my previous question. very interested in your product.
can this device power a deep freezer with 950va generator?
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
You need the mega optimser and a 2kva gen to power deep freezer and AC.
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
We have two types of brillmindz power optimizer. 1:B.P.O Solo: You can only power your element appliances on this one e.g. Pressing iron, electric kettle, hot plate, toast bread machine, Popcorn machine and all other appliances ranging from 1000 watts to 1300 watts safely. With(I better pass my neighbour) 950va Generator. 2:B.P.O Mega: It enable you power your 1horse power air conditioner, 1 horse power pumping machine, microwave, hair dryer and all other equipments within the same power range with air conditioner and pumping machine with your 2kva gen
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Sa
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by timolegend(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Great wkend it is.... I hope those that got dere power optimiser are enjoying it
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by ByfireByfire: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've used this stuff and can testify certainly that it doesn't work. It destroyed my generator.
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by adrusa: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
How did it destroy your generator?
Re: Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. by mendelsmattress: 3:14pm On May 24, 2017
Bethel Mendels Int'l Ltd is the major importer of Power booster for generator in Nigeria. we are looking for resellers to partner with us to distribute this hot product in Nigeria. we offer the cheapest wholesale prices for quantity purchase. find below product various quantity order and their discounted prices.
Wholesale Price:
Qty Price
5 - 9 ₦6,500.00
10 - 19 ₦6,300.00
20 + ₦6,000.00
we offer nationwide delivery to any location in Nigeria
For Purchase enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08036911296, 08180065490
Product Features/Benefits
The booster can be plugged to small generator like tiger generator and bigger generating plants. It does not affect the sound of the generator neither will it affect your generator set in any way.

It will allow you to plug your iron in the output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil e.g: for Ironing of clothes The consumption
rate is small to allow you plug other things like: Tv, Fan, light bulbs, computer,phone charger and stereo system. The booster enhances and prolongs the life of
your generator by absorbing the pressure from your high current appliances.
Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your appliances. Iron booster is a cautioner between the supplier and the
load. It lightens the load plugged on it. You can use it with small and big generator plants

Importance of booster.
1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.
Call/Whatsapp: 08036911296
visist our website www.bethelmendels.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 1TB Sandisk SSD For Sale @ 42k Each / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo / Clean Apple Mac Book Pro Core I5@ 165k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.