Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged (603 Views)

John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) / Akpororo Gets Sexual On Stage With Unilag Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by NaijNewsToday: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Comedian Akpororo got engaged to his girlfriend, Josephine Abraham at the end of a church service at the Ultimate Power Ministry Lagos on August 9th. Sources say Akpororo planned his proposal with four children who carried placards with "Will you marry me" written on the cardboard papers.

After the church service and just before the closing prayers, the young men came in with the placards. With members of the congregation still wondering what was happening, the pastor of the church said one of his "sons" was asking the all important question. At that moment, Akpororo approached Josephine, knelt before her and asked her to marry him. An excited Josephine answered Yes!

SOURCE:http://www.whispernigeria.net/2015/08/photos-comedian-akpororo-gets-engaged.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5kA8YltNRe4/VcnxehVHzBI/AAAAAAAGMmo/oshzfnML0jc/s400/2.png[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-u_cMQGnM2_w/VcnxgJpdvhI/AAAAAAAGMmw/MjgCP4VwPJk/s400/1.png[/img]
Re: Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by Hawlahscho(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by MosakuAW(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mad man in love, woman be careful grin

Enjoy your love life.

God bless you guys
Re: Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by aquila123(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
[b][/b] can someone teach me how to be mad?? Cos have found my own mentor !
Re: Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by ChuzzyBlog: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
See Ugly Apkororo my man don fine finish!
Re: Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by SirLegal(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mehnnnnn Congrats to him.

By the way, she has a nice skin
Re: Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged by SirLegal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
chocomilos:

you like woman grin
grin Na God oh. But Women with good looking skins. Not shriveled ones wink

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Can Be Very Annoying At Concerts - Etcetera / The Return Of The Mo'hits : Donjazzy, Dbanj & Wandecoal / Hot! Funke Akindele’s London Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.