Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Did God Actually Create People In Two's? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did God Actually Create People In Two's? (976 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by koife(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have this friend of mine with what I'd label an uncomon resemblance with omotola. First time we met,i told her how lucky I considered my self to finally have come face to face with the movie star. Seriously, this lady pulls crowd and eye to herself everywhere she enters....banks....occasion and even church. People troop out to ask her for selfie with obvious believe she is omotola or at least she is related. It makes me ask, did God actually create people in two's?

Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
just claims...
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dats exactly wat i've been observin too, da way pple resemble nowadays are suprising, hmmm
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
If I hear say she resemble omosexxy

1 Like

Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by donholy28(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
I wonder this sometimes.... ave seen my mother's lookalike and I met my own lookalike in primary school...I was like wft has my parents done? lol
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by donholy28(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
If I hear say she resemble omosexxy
go buy eye glasses...its even possible that d two pics are her
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
donholy28:
go buy eye glasses...its even possible that d two pics are her
no b am oooo
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by emamos: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
koife:
I have this friend of mine with what I'd label an uncomon resemblance with omotola. First time we met,i told her how lucky I considered my self to finally have come face to face with the movie star. Seriously, this lady pulls crowd and eye to herself everywhere she enters....banks....occasion and even church. People troop out to ask her for selfie with obvious believe she is omotola or at least she is related. It makes me ask, did God actually crest people in two's?
correct d title...Did God not Gid
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
donholy28:
I wonder this sometimes.... ave seen my mother's lookalike and I met my own lookalike if primary school...I was like wft has my parents done? lol
Guy no be small tin oh, i went to a conference and a woman teachin was like *is dat guy ur twin broda* pointing to a very cute guy lik datgrin Later people started murmuring *they actually look alike oh* Even on normal days wen i go out, i mst see at least 1 Person who resemble someone i knw!
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Durent:
The woman teachin was like *is dat guy ur twin broda* pointing to a very cute guy lik datgrin Later people started murmuring *they actually look alike oh*
For your mind cheesy
Talk about anterograde narcissism grin
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by mojounited(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
koife:
I have this friend of mine with what I'd label an uncomon resemblance with omotola. First time we met,i told her how lucky I considered my self to finally have come face to face with the movie star. Seriously, this lady pulls crowd and eye to herself everywhere she enters....banks....occasion and even church. People troop out to ask her for selfie with obvious believe she is omotola or at least she is related. It makes me ask, did God actually crest people in two's?

Isn't that Joan (Unwana)? shocked Sure looks a lot like her..
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by wisdomiskey(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
lolz! (d pix)
see persin wey dem say resemble omosexy cheesy

b deceiving thyselfs lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by koife(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
mojounited:

Isn't that Joan (Unwana)? shocked Sure looks a lot like her..
Maybe she is....from aks?
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nah I doubt
Never seen anyone that looks like me
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by mojounited(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
koife:

Maybe she is....from aks?

Yes, from aks. Studied in Unical as well. You like better thing @koife wink
Re: Did God Actually Create People In Two's? by koife(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2015
mojounited:

Yes, from aks. Studied in Unical as well. You like better thing @koife wink
Torr....me na friend I be Oooo...o for like Mek e be as u talk sha

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Back In Sierra Leone - The FCT Post / Buhari Appointments: Fighting Fire With Fire / Biafrans Are Coming Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.