Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Track Your Car With This Simple Device - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Track Your Car With This Simple Device (1680 Views)

Scan Your Car With This Mini Hand-held Obd 2 Scanner (7k,works With All Cars ). / Bluetooth Car scanner: scan ANY car with phone (4K ONLY, works with all cars) / Ride Your CAR With Just N25,000 In 2016!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
With the current spate of cars disappearing from where you parked it to drivers or car mechanics taking your car for a joy ride as well as friends borrowing your car for a quick errand only to turn up hours later with one excuse or the other, a simple solution is at hand.

Furthermore, here in Nigeria, its quite common to hear that the car you dropped off at the mechanic or panel beater for repairs has ended up wrecked in an accident at night miles away from his workshop and the driver nowhere to be found.

This simple tracker easily fits into your palm and can be placed discreetly anywhere within the vehicle. It can immediately give you an exact pinpoint of your car's location anywhere on this planet either in map or satelite picture format. It could also indicate the speed at which the vehicle is travelling or if outside a set geo-fence.

You could also set it to monitor any conversation within earshot of the inbuilt microphone. Other features include a micro SD card slot to record all geographical locations of your vehicle at a set time interval.

No sign-up is required or expensive periodic contracts apart from registering a GSM sim card on any network. It also has the possibilities of overriding and switching to GPRS function where GSM networks are not available.

Although it comes with two lithium-ion batteries that have a standby time of 5 days if charging power is disconnected. It can be charged continuously from the car battery with any mobile phone car charger that has a USB port.

I have one of these fitted to my car in a secret compartment under the dashboard and I can instantly call up references of my car's GPS location via a text message which I can instantly download to see my car's precise location on any map application on my android phone or PC.

My driver once took my car out to have it refuelled during the recent fuel scarcity here in Abuja. He quickly got the car refuelled and decided to head home to where he lives in Kabusa. After several hours of waiting, he cleverly called to let me know that he is still on the queue with about ten cars to go before he gets served and that there was an earlier delay in the discharging of the fuel at the station. Hmmmm.

On his return, he was in shock when I told him the time he left the station and where he went afterwards. He is so scared of me now.

I must state that it doesn't shut down the car like other more expensive systems but I don't really care because most car thieves usually vandalise or burn stolen vehicles when they discover that a device was fitted and the vehicle shut down in their bid to escape. All I really should want to know is where my car is and arrange for it to be recovered.

It takes only 10 minutes to install and configure.

The price is N18k including all accessories and available for immediate installation or postage.

For delivery outside Abuja please add N1k.

Call now to secure your car on 08122711058 or 08162907680.

Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by Buhari1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Available for N18k excluding delivery.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Installation time. 10 minutes.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Free installation in Abuja.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Don't let them steal your car.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by Buhari1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fitted on my cars and they are working perfectly.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Excellent value for money
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
10 minutes installation time.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
No contract attached. Just plug and play.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2015
200 units available.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
amazing offer
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Very simple to install. No messy wirings
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2015
available
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am still available. Buy me now and secure your precious car.
Re: Track Your Car With This Simple Device by cardoctor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Instantly know where your car is.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean V4 Engine Passat In Abuja Reg Less Than 2month. Sold / S-O-L-D*** Tin-can Cleared 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 Pearl White *** / 1.270m only!!Clean Nigerian Used 2008 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.