Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pregnant Kim K Goes Completely Nude As A Response To The Haters (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kim K Goes Completely Nude As A Response To The Haters (photo) (763 Views)

Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Rocks Black Burgeon Cape Dress... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Kim K Goes Completely Nude As A Response To The Haters (photo) by omaniblog(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
i Dont want to post the nude here ..

Kim as usual ..

Aren't there other ways to prove these haters wrong? How this woman always resorts back to nudity is just beyond me.

The expecting mother of 1 took to her Instagram to post the message above where she writes a lengthy message to the people who complain about her fluctuating size.

Also attached to the message is a picture of a naked and pregnant Kim Kardashian I would advice you only see if you are 18+ and in a private place.

See photo in link below

http://omanifranklin..com/2015/08/pregnant-kim-k-goes-completely-nude-as.html
Re: Pregnant Kim K Goes Completely Nude As A Response To The Haters (photo) by docmoses(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
e no concern me
Re: Pregnant Kim K Goes Completely Nude As A Response To The Haters (photo) by Starships4u(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
One topic how many threads??

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Overtraining And Strength For Optimum Muscle Mass / Nicki Minaj And Taylor Swift Reconciles At MTV VMA 2015(VIDEO) / Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Looking Big And Bold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.