Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo (657 Views)

Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) / Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by sheedy407(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
From youth empowerment to album, Vice President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria joins millions of nigerians in the anticipation of Davido's album which is to drop by September this year

Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by sheedy407(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
More

Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by docmoses(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
ma know jez talk

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by asumo12: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Y grin
docmoses:
ma know jez talk
Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by Niwdog(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oga pastor na wetin you wan hear?? "your waist they make me craze, oya meet me for the gate make we relate cus no time to waste"
Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by docmoses(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
asumo12:
Y grin
u fit faint
Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by dapyd1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
So, Pastor Sir, you want to here how he turns the waist of the girls. Or shake your booty.

We know you are now a public figure and politics dosen't respect religion.

But some things are rubbish, even by moral standards.

Or else you'll just shake to the beat and close your ears to the lyrics, because they are always wack.
Re: I Cant Wait For Your Album, Vice President To Davido.photo by Yustash001(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baba self Jasi....

(1) (Reply)

Man Sends Us-born Sons To Nigeria To Experience Hard-life / Ruggedman Professes Love For Chidinma / MUST WATCH! Checkout 5 Hilarious Skits Of Yaw, In Celebration Of His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.