Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects (1854 Views)

Lagos Set To Prosecute Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building Contractors, Others / Selfish Nature Of Road Contractors In Nigeria(pic And Illustrations) / Searching For Building Contractors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
All,

Since we all have been praying and seeking change in Nigeria, Here is my lil contribution towards that.... I think a Review /evaluation thread like this will caution and help our Nairaland contractors to act honestly and Most importantly it will help clients to choose their contractors wisely base on others reviews here. #transparencytime.

Seun Osewa and lawyer here is another good suggestion free of charge.

3strikes!

1 Like

Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Don't suffer in silence! speak out on your projects / Contractors so others can avoid same mistakes............

1 Like

Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
I agree with this initiative.

Also why I set up VillageHeadMaster.Com specifically for the home building industry and where merchants/builders/artisans can be vetted by all participants.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please rate your contractors here. This will help others to choose wisely....
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by brag3: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
3strike:

can I cut and paste my review here or is that old news?
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
brag3:

can I cut and paste my review here or is that old news?

Why not. if others can learn from it. sure!
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by brag3: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
3strike:

i also think we need some rating categories such as but not limited to:
speed of of work
atttention to detail.
value for money.
communication and resolution skills
and more........
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
very true. i don't think any reputable and honest contractor will want anyone to rate them poorly. So this should help in straightening things up a lil bit.

1 Like

Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by mufutau55(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very good. I hope we get enough participants.

Hajji M.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by gabbytabby: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Excellent idea we need to put money in the pockets of those who deserve it.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabbytabby:
Excellent idea we need to put money in the pockets of those who deserve it.

We have to protect and look out for one another. That way folks in diaspora wont have much fear in starting that their long over due projects in Nigeria.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Enterpreneur: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wonderful Idea!

I hope the owners of Nairaland can make this the top subject in the property section.

However, my fear is that prospective clients might not have enough time to read all the comments when it goes as long as 100 pages.

So it's better we get the attention of the owners of Nairaland to invite reputable, veriable builders and other artisans by providing their qualifications and proof of completed projects. Here, clients and others can add review comments on each builder/contractor just like the way a customer add review comments against a product available on Amazon. etc.

What do you think?
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Enterpreneur:
Wonderful Idea!

I hope the owners of Nairaland can make this the top subject in the property section.

However, my fear is that prospective clients might not have enough time to read all the comments when it goes as long as 100 pages.

So it's better we get the attention of the owners of Nairaland to invite reputable, veriable builders and other artisans by providing their qualifications and proof of completed projects. Here, clients and others can add review comments on each builder/contractor just like the way a customer add review comments against a product available on Amazon. etc.

What do you think?

Good thinking Mehn
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Share your stories to help others...
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sound advice comes from veterans of pain..so spill it here let others know about your contractors. Rate them!
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Buildertobadt: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good one....
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by brag3: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Whatever pain we feel lets try and keep this constructive for the benefit of others and lets stick to the facts in our reviews.
Hearsay should NOT be used as part of any frustration so appreciate and welcome all factual reviews/feedback
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
brag3:
Whatever pain we feel lets try and keep this constructive for the benefit of others and lets stick to the facts in our reviews.
Hear-say should be used as part of any frustration so appreciate and welcome all factual reviews/feedback

Should be or should not be used? Hearsay?
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by brag3: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Should be or should not be used? Hearsay?
Meant to say should not be used.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by ceasare: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
this is a cool idea ........to sieve the chaff from the oat.Weldone OP
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by gabbytabby: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
brag3:

i also think we need some rating categories such as but not limited to:
speed of of work
atttention to detail.
value for money.
communication and resolution skills
and more........

Probably good to add products or service with date such that there is an opportunity to see if someone is trying to do better or a serial opportunist.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Rate your contractors / business partners here.

- Will you do business with them again?
- How likely are you to recommend them to friends and family?

We want to know.
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by modesty200: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2015
dear all please i need a good enlightment of my dreams house, i want to start a project in imo state soon i want to know what it cost to start from down to decking level of 3 self of a room and a palour self contains down and the steps will be inside the building to connect to the 4 bed rooms flat in up stairs, please i just wanna start this project from down to decking and stop for a while before continue, please i need a good advice please all
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rate your contractors here..
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rate your contractors here......
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by LondonCool(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bumped
Re: Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects by brunofarad(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Reporting to site grin

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sales @ Fountain Spring Ville, By New Shoprite Sangotedo-lekki / Tastefully Room And Parlour Self Contain At Sango,ijoko Rd ogba ayo. / Guide On How To Buy Property [land Or House] In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.