Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Help Am In A Dilemma Now. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Am In A Dilemma Now. (3022 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by tobylawal(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2018
My girlfriend is 3 weeks pregnant, and I don't have any job presently as I just finish the NYSC last month.

I told her to abort it, but she is refusing to abort, she sad she is scared of death. My parent re not aware but my brother and sister re aware, of cause, they will not support abortion.

I have made her see reasons why she must abort, financial reasons, no house as I stay with my parents, but all to no avail.

Should I marry her with the pregnancy since am jobless?

pls advise me oo
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
Yes marry her

If you were brave enough to enjoy unprotected sex then be brave enough to father the child

You must marry and support her !!

So many weak men in Nigeria

And you wonder why the sisters are cheating anyhow

Smh

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by tobylawal(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2018
really, no job o brother
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by donstan18: 10:32pm On May 24, 2018
Be a man and face the challenges you are responsible for. Don't endanger her life because of what both of you caused.

Allow her to deliver, if you don't want the child do the killing yourself.

Once again, be a man brO...... I wish she'll give birth to twin kids to double your blessing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by blessingsonflee(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2018
That child may open doors to your blessing if you believe but to the ordinary eye it's a Burden ... she's already scared of death so, just let her keep it to avoid trouble in form six. The struggle will only take awhile but with time, you would find your feet . With Hardwork, determination and faith this too shall pass . wink smiley

6 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 24, 2018
I don't know why you guys are fond of telling your pregnant girlfriends to have an abortion. She doesn't have to abort 'cause you're jobless. She can have the child while you look for a job.

6 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by tobylawal(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2018
kimbraa...wat re we going to eat b4 job comes
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 24, 2018
tobylawal:
kim.braa...wat re we going to eat b4 job comes
You should have thought of that before going raw on her. grin Since she wants to keep it, you two should have a talk and involve your family while you look for a job.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by dominique(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2018
tobylawal:
kimbra...wat re we going to eat b4 job comes

You didn't think of that before diving in without protection. Very selfish of you to ask her to risk her life and take a life because you don't have a job yet. After she aborts that's when you will remember that you can't marry a girl that has aborted before. Both of you should look for odd jobs and start putting money away in preparation for the baby.

3 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by donstan18: 11:22pm On May 24, 2018
tobylawal:

What were you eating before you got her pregnant?

Indomie and egg abi?

10 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2018
keep the baby, abortion is murder, you double your hustle to improve your standard of living. Children are a blessing and it's great to have kids at a young age.

1 Like

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 24, 2018
blessingsonflee:
That child may open doors to your blessing if you believe but to the ordinary eye it's a Burden ... she's already scared of death so, just let her keep it to avoid trouble in form six. The struggle will only take awhile but with time, you would find your feet . With Hardwork, determination and faith this too shall pass . wink smiley

Omo yii pupa, osi lewa. Sugbon nigbati mo fi oju sukunu wo aworan re fun iseju meje, mo ri wipe omo ile yiibo nii.

Mo ba ke sii Orunmila bara agbonmiregun. Adifa fun Zoharariel nijo to n re ile yiibo lati lo gbe aya to frosh cheesy

Orunmila ni kin rubo. Mo gbebo nle, mo rubo.

Nje aya to frosh lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje omo yiibo lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje soki-soki lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje Billion mewa lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje blessingsonflee, missy89 ati ishilove lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje Rolls-Royce ghost ati SV Autobiography lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje banana island lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi.

Nje Asorock Presidential villa lo wun mi loni o, mo wii - Eji Oye, ifa ni o ye ire temi fun mi - Ase! grin

1 Like

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by ifyalways(f): 6:08am On May 25, 2018
How can your gf be three weeks pregnant? A full cycle is usually 28 days, so she might just not be pregnant yet.

You don't have to marry her because she is pregnant neither can you force her to have an abortion. However, a one month old pregnancy is still within a safe window for abortion if you go to a qualified, registered medical doctor. She won't need a D&C either, a pill or two and she will be fine. Better now than abandoning the child/giving the child out to some aunty or uncle who will abuse him or her.

Since you both are not financially ready for a child, be responsible, use protection.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by tobylawal(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2018
Can u pls send me name of safe pills to use ? need then ASAP
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by ahnie: 8:35am On May 25, 2018
tobylawal:
My girlfriend is 3 weeks pregnant, and I don't have any job presently as I just finish the NYSC last month.

I told her to abort it, but she is refusing to abort, she sad she is scared of death. My parent re not aware but my brother and sister re aware, of cause, they will not support abortion.

I have made her see reasons why she must abort, financial reasons, [b]no house as I stay with my parents, [/b]but all to no avail.

pls advise me oo
But you slept with her in your parents house...that means you have a home.my friend stop being a Bleep boy,clear the cabbage from the other room and move in.happy marital life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by dahmie2013: 9:05am On May 25, 2018
Bro, u have no choice in dis matter, u need 2 involve ur parents ASAP.
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 25, 2018
ahnie:
But you slept with her in your parents house...that means you have a home.my friend stop being a Bleep boy,clear the cabbage from the other room and move in.happy marital life in advance.

How could you be so heartless? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by ahnie: 10:15am On May 25, 2018
Anabell2:

How could you be so heartless? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
People should take responsibility for their actions.he's here scheming and sourcing for pills to give the lady to hav a miscarriage.

Don't be surprised that if the lady agrees and opt for the abortion,the next month again he would still impregnate her,and he would also cajole her to continue the abortion rigmarole.

3 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by ahnie: 10:18am On May 25, 2018
tobylawal:
really, no job o brother
But you have preek undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 25, 2018
tobylawal:

I have made her see reasons why she must abort, financial reasons, no house as I stay with my parents, but all to no avail.

pls advise me oo

We are always called fools or abi na fulls sef, holier-than-thou, hypocrites, righture, etc whenever we say No To Premarital Sex.

Say no to premarital sex, a.k.a. fornication, No To Premarital Sex!!!!!!

All those those that told you how good it was to sleep with her have ran away now.

Abortion? Murder.

Marriage? Suffer (no be here ooo).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 10:34am On May 25, 2018
tobylawal:

Eehhh.

You would have zipped up.

No To Premarital Sex.

4 Likes

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Shugarlord213: 11:10am On May 25, 2018
IF she doesn’t want to abort it, leave her to her fate

Do your own thing, look for work and feed yourself and yourself only. Shebi she can take care of pikin make she go ahead born

Trust me that child is not even yours...the way women thinks sometimes... only to open t.o.t.o and be expecting man to say yes God forbid
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by donstan18: 11:17am On May 25, 2018
ahnie:

What do you mean? Did he fvck alone?

Did he rape?

Be smart ma'am

1 Like

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On May 25, 2018
Having baby no be joke o...you go give them life, you go feed them... Onyeka Onwenu

Op you need to get a job ASAP. Providing for a baby is no joke. Diapers are used like water. If you dont have money, every time the baby poops, your body will be biting you.

Even if your wife is doing exclusive, she needs to eat well and healthy. Drinking garri will not suffice. When you start buying baby formula...food, you will know that you are spending money.

Babies don't care if there is no money. They must eat and poop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by 1Sharon(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
tobylawal:

pls advise me oo

Since ur jobless, why didn't you use protection?

1 Like

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:35pm On May 25, 2018
Lakeside79:
Yes marry her

If you were brave enough to enjoy unprotected sex then be brave enough to father the child

You must marry and support her !!

So many weak men in Nigeria

And you wonder why the sisters are cheating anyhow

Smh

NO CORRELATION BETWEEN WHAT YOU DROPPED AND THE TOPIC. NA WAH O.

1 Like

Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Welcomme: 5:53pm On May 26, 2018
Why did u sleep and cummed in her when u know u don't have a job.. .. Abort that baby and get aborted from d surface of the earth. Wereysombody
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 27, 2018
ahnie:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by nanauju(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2018
ifyalways:
How can your gf be three weeks pregnant? A full cycle is usually 28 days, so she might just not be pregnant yet.

You don't have to marry her because she is pregnant neither can you force her to have an abortion. However, a one month old pregnancy is still within a safe window for abortion if you go to a qualified, registered medical doctor. She won't need a D&C either, a pill or two and she will be fine. Better now than abandoning the child/giving the child out to some aunty or uncle who will abuse him or her.

Since you both are not financially ready for a child, be responsible, use protection.

You're the only one who made sense here. See people casting the guy like they live a more holy life. I laugh my ass off... Hypocrites. Why don't y'all give him work so as to sustain himself and the child since you're quick to point fingers and raise dust at him.

Listen op, do whatever you want to do, and stand by your decision. Nobody should help you in controlling your own life. I pray that you make it right
Re: Help Am In A Dilemma Now. by Chubhie: 1:04pm On May 27, 2018
It's her call. Respect her wish not to commit murder.

Have you checked the cost of school fees? I wonder where people derives the motivations to make babies in this buhari era?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) / Housewife Dies After Sex With Neighbour / Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.