Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,748 members, 7,865,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (439580 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Pomzy:

Just a suggestion meaning u re assuming?
You,
You're just everywhere.... Na all coys you wanna work for...gringrin (kabiyesi)
BTW, when I gave my point the other time, you bounced me out, that enough of speculation... Let's see how it goes then... Smiles

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2015
dextrino45:
Update : in the words of my informer grin the head of refinery group has been out of the country for a week but will be back soon. You have to be patient till he get back.......... To the rest that has not been called for interview Please dont give up hope as the interveiw were done in Batch. It not easy to select from 5000candidates who wrote the exam. So there is still 2 more Batch to go. I pray you are among smiley
Bros I hail
I beg the man never show?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
ksstroud:

You,
You're just everywhere.... Na all coys you wanna work for...gringrin (kabiyesi)
BTW, when I gave my point the other time, you bounced me out, that enough of speculation... Let's see how it goes then... Smiles
Bros I beg no vex.
U ll agree with me that the hr that day just got us all worked up by assuming that the results ll be ready the next Fri after the test.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Pomzy:

Bros I beg no vex.
U ll agree with me that the hr that day just got us all worked up by assuming that the results ll be ready the next Fri after the test.
All is well that ends well....
But the delay might be long sha...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babs3310: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Osagbovo2:
Let Us all be hopeful as I can assure us all that Offer letters wil start flowing from 15th december as the HR guy definitely will come in between 10th _15th which makes his leave holiday a month. Just a suggestion thou let's keep our fingers cross on it. Thanks all One Love!!!

Quite a contradictory post. "Assure" at the beginning..... "Suggestion" at the end. Bro, definitely your 'sauce' no get 'pan' wey dem de use fry am....... We all can guess letters might come this month....but thumbs up to d twist u brought on... Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Osagbovo2:
Let Us all be hopeful as I can assure us all that Offer letters wil start flowing from 15th december as the HR guy definitely will come in between 10th _15th which makes his leave holiday a month. Just a suggestion thou let's keep our fingers cross on it. Thanks all One Love!!!
babs3310:

Quite a contradictory post. "Assure" at the beginning..... "Suggestion" at the end. Bro, definitely your 'sauce' no get 'pan' wey dem de use fry am....... We all can guess letters might come this month....but thumbs up to d twist u brought on... Cheers!
[quote author=kokaneprodigy post=40574510]

Lol
Observing, I will like Osagbovo to say something sha

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Theokleia: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Page 40. This is the magic page!!!!
Sorry miracle page! Watchout grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by E383: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Theokleia:
Page 40. This is the magic page!!!!
Sorry miracle page! Watchout grin cheesy

You!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2015
missed my interview 2nd stage with dangote, I believe God for a reschedule.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
it shall come to pass that this thread, moved from awaiting list to, joyous celebration, though it might tarry but we are waiting for it for surely we will praise God Almighty, who gave us safety when we traveled from all parts of the country for the single course of being part of the team that liberate our nation from the shame and peril of fuel ⛽ scarcity, Brothers and sisters we will surely rejoice at last no matter the wait we will not wail but win at last.so help us lord

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
greatlife87:
it shall come to pass that this thread, moved from awaiting list to, joyous celebration, though it might tarry but we are waiting for it for surely we will praise God Almighty, who gave us safety when we traveled from all parts of the country for the single course of being part of the team that liberate our nation from the shame and peril of fuel ⛽ scarcity, Brothers and sisters we will surely rejoice at last no matter the wait we will not wail but win at last.so help us lord

And the people say.... Amennnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dextrino45(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pomzy:

Bros I hail
I beg the man never show?
grin it obvious.. But latest update : For those who have not been called for interview, check your application Status next batch of interview to be schedule soon.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dextrino45(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Next batch are been cleared
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Are you saying there are ongoing interviews at the moment?

dextrino45:
Next batch are been cleared
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by SashaF: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hi everyone.I noticed there are loads of speculations on here. Its best for people that don't know/not sure to keep quiet and post nothing on here. Just like the guy that used the words 'assure' and 'suggestion' in his message. Don't give people heart attack here.

Now on to my message....

FACT: We would all be contacted in January (From a credible source) . It sucks but we have no choice but to wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
krie00707:
Are you saying there are ongoing interviews at the moment?

Bro... Kindly do relax... No get high bp...
I don't know why that dude doesn't like giving clarity in his information...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ksstroud: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
SashaF:
Hi everyone.I noticed there are loads of speculations on here. Its best for people that don't know/not sure to keep quiet and post nothing on here. Just like the guy that used the words 'assure' and 'suggestion' in his message. Don't give people heart attack here.

Now on to my message....

FACT: We would all be contacted in January (From a credible source) . It sucks but we have no choice but to wait.

shocked and you just hit the nail on the head...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
SashaF:

Now on to my message....

I've got just one question which I'll like you to help ask your source.
Do they still plan on dropping candidates from this batch that took the psychometric test? Considering the fact that they still need more pple since I'm hearing of a second batch.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Januaaaaaaaaaary? That is really far
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kpangi12(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
kpangi12:
The letters will come in its time.... right now, lets deal with December and its festivities.....happy new month y'all
told y'all to slow down.. now go enjoy the Christmas break

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
kpangi12:

told y'all to slow down.. now go enjoy the Christmas break
That offer letter would have made Christmas awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
celebrating Xmas with offer letter is the best experience an applicant can have in this year who agrees with me

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
greatlife87:
celebrating Xmas with offer letter is the best experience an applicant can have in this year who agrees with me

True that bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
This thread can go on Christmas break now...cheers all!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ayemik01: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
hehehe thread going on Xmas break. believe u me Xmas will not come until we gotten our success mails. be expectant

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello guys. I hope we are enjoying the patient wait. well I found this online relating to Aliko's statement about the commissioning of the refinery and training details. Visit the link below to read about it.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/oil-and-gas/187543-u-s-trade-agency-provides-n250-billion-support-to-dangote-refinery.html

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by krie00707: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahahah, Xmas date is sacrosanct na. Unless you know daddy Aliko and have access to a date, shall we proceed on break ladies and gentlemen?

ayemik01:
hehehe thread going on Xmas break.
believe u me Xmas will not come until we gotten our success mails. be expectant
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yeah.... I've seen that before..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
[
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kodlins(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
This waiting has passed PMB's #thelist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by XtraSmooth404: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
kodlins:
This waiting has passed PMB's #thelist
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.