Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438345 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
@bukkyche, u have done well to douse d tension but u dint tell us if ur offer was for management trainee or not. regards.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by obiscapula(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Anyi3(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiscapula:
Ok. Pls bukkyche highlight what was on the offer letter. What are the characteristics of their offer? When are you billed to start? What kind of contract is it? Is it wowing??

Haba haba, that's too much. Dude has really tried with the info he gave.

He's taken the offer whether it's wowing or na binding contract. Wish him well and move unto your own natter.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
congrats bro
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by kpangi12(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Congratulations.....best regards and a merry thanksgiving christmas...
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by obiscapula(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
kiss
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by bukkyche(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
I saw neither executive Trainee nor mgt Trainee in the letter. Okay lemme divulge this, I will be starting as a Junior Chemical Engineer. That's d position. As for d offer being "wow" or not, my brother it's absolutely relative, what is "shitty" for me could be a "wow" for another person and vice versa. And also, I have 6months Industrial Training (IT) experience in a fertilizer blending Plant. It may or may not be the reason for my posting there. I wish everyone well. # dont have any other info to relate# Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
They are pushing pple into fertilizer shocked meaning that refinery thing fit still take time be that ooo.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
U have tried brother
But truth be told you kinda caused anxiety (no offense) n raised blood pressure.
Thank God for u sha
God that did yours ll perfect for others on the waiting list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Congrats Bukkyche
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dextrino45(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Congrats bukkyche

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by dextrino45(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
FYI, Salary range for fertilizer is between 140k-160k. It also still under construction. grin someone wee still say I am not specific enough grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Boshemann(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Congratulations, Bukkyche
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by brickpetrol: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2015
congrats bukky. Meanwhile, I have some qs for you:
1. Are you the only one that was called?
2. Do you have any ideas of still reaching to us before the end of this year?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Rebeni: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
kokaneprodigy:
They are pushing pple into fertilizer shocked meaning that refinery thing fit still take time be that ooo.

No!
For clarity.....
@ All applicants kindly check your application status to know the;
1.Position Title*
2.Position Available for
3.Business*
4.Function/Domain and
5.Available Positions
under which you applied.
NB:the asterisked(*);
The former connotes the ab initio Role(Disciplines..), while the later denotes the Unit(Fertilizer or Refinery).
btw as part of its business culture there's mobility of labour across some units & specific roles.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Boshemann(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rebeni:

No!
For clarity.....
@ All applicants kindly check your application status to know the;
1.Position Title*
2.Position Available for
3.Business*
4.Function/Domain and
5.Available Positions
under which you applied.
NB:the asterisked(*);
The former connotes the ab initio Role(Disciplines..), while the later denotes the Unit(Fertilizer or Refinery).
btw as part of its business culture there's mobility of labour across some units & specific roles.

How does this help me know what's up?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
wow the house is dead quiet. please those with their status reading CV based cleared awaiting scheduled interview... have any of you been been Invited for interview.. please let's speak up
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
eazichris:
wow the house is dead quiet. please those with their status reading CV based cleared awaiting scheduled interview... have any of you been been Invited for interview.. please let's speak up

No. Please, peeps should keep the house updated once invites start rolling in.
To those awaiting offers already, I wish you all the best.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
My status still reads waiting for scheduled interview.
I understand the apprehension from those that have written the test, done the interview and other stages, one can only wish everyone the best.

It'll end well soon enough.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by bb4522(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
tafrica:
My status still reads waiting for scheduled interview.
I understand the apprehension from those that have written the test, done the interview and other stages, one can only wish everyone the best.

It'll end well soon enough.
And will end in Praise

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Amin23: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hi everyone. Hope you had a great day. Pls can those people who have contacts @ dangote and claimed that their sources are out of the country confirm if those sources are back and update the house on their findings. Thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by onye07: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
A frnd of mine whose status reads CV based Cleared had his interview on Friday in Lagos. For a position in the fertilizer plant.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by PromiseUche(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
@ Onye - Pls help us ask ur frnd how it went (the interview) for d benefit of us dat r yet to be interviewed
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Realsufi: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=onye07 post=41219657]A frnd of mine whose status reads CV based Cleared had his interview on Friday in Lagos. For a position in the fertilizer plant. What is the nature of the interview. And he writes any tests before
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by onye07: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2015
CV based oral interview. He did not write any test may be because he has a Masters degree in Chem Engr.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2015
my question is so apart from bukkyche.. so no other person has gotten offer since the conclusion of the tests and psychometric and other stages. because from the look of things no one has come to testify that he/she has gotten offer. and it seems those with CV based clear d awaiting interview are the ones having their field day with Dangote in terms of invites for interview and offer as in the case of buckyche..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Realsufi: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2015
onye07:
CV based oral interview. He did not write any test may be because he has a Masters degree in Chem Engr.
nature of his interview
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by bb4522(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
eazichris:
my question is so apart from bukkyche.. so no other person has gotten offer since the conclusion of the tests and psychometric and other stages. because from the look of things no one has come to testify that he/she has gotten offer. and it seems those with CV based clear d awaiting interview are the ones having their field day with Dangote in terms of invites for interview and offer as in the case of buckyche..
Mine is still CV cleared too but i think those who were invited were for fertilizer plant, mine is reading Refinery (Business on their website) but i havent been called yet. two of my friends work with Dangote Refinery and one of them told me that all fertilizer plant equipments are on ground and are ready for assembling may be thats why they are rolling out offer letters for that section in reference to buckyche, but he still stressed that the refinery is still on land preparation i remembered vividly when i was with Him in lagos just two months ago he showed me pictures of dredging and land clearing even saw huge crocodiles found on the land but by next year constuction will begin, finally he told me the recriutment will continue next year, and it will be in batches in 2016. so those with offers are for fertilizer. My experience is from refining "may be" thats why i wasnt called yet.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by eazichris: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
@bb4522 I think I disagree with you on this one. you see, the white guy that interviewed me told me that I was being interviewed for management trainee position and that while the construction of the refinery is on going, the new recruits will be engaged in intensive training including inside and outside the country, thereby preparing them for the managerial positions as soon as the refinery is completed.

So the Dangote is not waiting g for the refinery to be on ground before they recruit, rather they are recruiting early in order to train and await the completion.

just keep hope alive.. I believe when they need you they will contact you as long as your status reads awaiting interview

cheers!! .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by bb4522(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
eazichris:
@bb4522 I think I disagree with you on this one. you see, the white guy that interviewed me told me that I was being interviewed for management trainee position and that while the construction of the refinery is on going, the new recruits will be engaged in intensive training including inside and outside the country, thereby preparing them for the managerial positions as soon as the refinery is completed.

So the Dangote is not waiting g for the refinery to be on ground before they recruit, rather they are recruiting early in order to train and await the completion.

just keep hope alive.. I believe when they need you they will contact you as long as your status reads awaiting interview

cheers!! .
I was making reference to those that collected their offers for fertilizer plant like bukkyche. I wasnt implying the refinery to be on ground b4 offer letters are released. I asked my friend about why those to be recruited for refinery havent been given their letters and his reponse was the recruitment is in batches and that letters "may" begin to roll out by early 2016. I know abt the training coz my friend has been working for one and a half yr and havent gone for the training.
season greetings

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow the chillpill most of us took is really working. Our patience will pay off by God's grace. We will all see nextyear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.