Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438652 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by crazymom(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
@ hamzeiy, did you apply for the Nov.2015, executive trainee? Or was it the August vacancy you applied for?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by JikanHauwa: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
hamzeiy:
helloo guyz..i was called by this lady from dangote asking me to confirm my mail,name,course,,state of origin and place of residence..i asked if i should be expecting anything from them .she said hopefully..HAS any one been called as such? as my profile still reads awaiting schedule interview since november 2015.any help here would be gratelly appreciated

Do you think they are trying to follow the recruitment quota policy as people from some state are quite very few in no? Am from Kano and applied both for the August and November job post, but yet to receive any call.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2016
JikanHauwa:

Do you think they are trying to follow the recruitment quota policy as people from some state are quite very few in no? Am from Kano and applied both for the August and November job post, but yet to receive any call.
Oga how do you know dat d recruitment is based on quota? you had better dont deceive yourself. just becos you come from his state, you feel you wil b given preference without provin u ar good. this one is different from his cement business. Mallam go and read very well in preparation for your interview.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:

Oga how do you know dat d recruitment is based on quota? you had better dont deceive yourself. just becos you come from his state, you feel you wil b given preference without provin u ar good. this one is different from his cement business. Mallam go and read very well in preparation for your interview.

Did you also receive any call? Are you CV based?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babs3310: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:

Next time oga Bigmex.....be more friendly in ur choice of words. Why call him/her Mallam? Sorry to say this but you are definitely from SE/SS region of the nation cos they fondly and rudely called me that during my service year.

If you cant be NICE bro, at least be WISE.

I am just wondering why some people take a recruitment you should be calm about and turn on their fellow job seekers: it's quite amazing.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is it rude or insulting to call someone Mallam

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babs3310: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Aremu01:
Is it rude or insulting to call someone Mallam

Let's say if you get called by that; you would always know how to distinguish when it's an insult or rude. If my fellow Northerner calls me that...I definitely know it's not but when it's otherwise, you will always consider the intentions to know it is not rude. It is easy to think it is normal when you don't get called that. I guess if you read his comment WELL....it's clear it has a note of tribalism. I may apologize if he actually and really says he doesn't mean that.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Let's take it easy We might end up being colleagues soooooooooooooooon

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by formlessIB(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
cesctotti:
Its ok everyone
... Please lets not change the motive of this thread... The family we have here... Our drive and ambition... Wat binds us together... "the possibility of working together at Dangote Refinery"... If we cant stand our excesses here, then is not a good omen. We ar people that have a very high chance of working together for a long time. Use friendly words... Correct with maturity. Note peoples mistakes with a high sense of decorum. Don't emphasize on their flaws. And please but aside this geopolitical zone mindset we are gradually developing here.. We are one... Nomata where u emanate from. Smiles... Please smile with me cos our offer letter beckons... In God we trust.

Cesctotti, when we are called to take our offer letters, you will see a dark complexioned guy ask after you: who amongst us is that Cesctotti on nairaland? That guy will be me!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by babs3310: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
cesctotti:
Its ok everyone
... Please lets not change the motive of this thread... The family we have here... Our drive and ambition... Wat binds us together... "the possibility of working together at Dangote Refinery"... If we cant stand our excesses here, then is not a good omen. We ar people that have a very high chance of working together for a long time. Use friendly words... Correct with maturity. Note peoples mistakes with a high sense of decorum. Don't emphasize on their flaws. And please but aside this geopolitical zone mindset we are gradually developing here.. We are one... Nomata where u emanate from. Smiles... Please smile with me cos our offer letter beckons... In God we trust.

I didn't correct well....I concur!
You have spoken well.....I concur!!
Offer letters soon......I over concur!!!

Apologies!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys. I took the pain to go to mekunwen today. i met with two guys on the hr recruitment team for d refinery. This was what they told me: that if we got to the psychometric test stage then we should be hopeful. that almost evryone who got to dat stage will be called. pls take note almost not evryone will be called. so a greater number from d pool dat made it to dat stage wil be called. that d offers wil be sent in batches as they cannot accomodate a large number at a time. that d list of the first batch is already ready. bfor dis month runs out or at months end guys in d first batcg wil be sent offer mails. and den after dat another batch wil be attended to and so on and so forth. also the refinery is very well under construction. its very busy over der cos one of d guys i talked was at d site recently. i also asked about those who got offers thro only cv based interviews. they told me dat those were the management trainees. (mts). surprised though to hear dat cos i thought they were supposed to pass thro all four stages of the recruitment. dis were their last words:if we got to the psychometric test stage, we shuld count ourselves lucky and hope for the best.

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
[
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
[

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by tafrica(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:
Hello guys. I took the pain to go to mekunwen today. i met with two guys on the hr recruitment team for d refinery. This was what they told me: that if we got to the psychometric test stage then we should be hopeful. that almost evryone who got to dat stage will be called. pls take note almost not evryone will be called. so a greater number from d pool dat made it to dat stage wil be called. that d offers wil be sent in batches as they cannot accomodate a large number at a time. that d list of the first batch is already ready. bfor dis month runs out or at months end guys in d first batcg wil be sent offer mails. and den after dat another batch wil be attended to and so on and so forth. also the refinery is very well under construction. its very busy over der cos one of d guys i talked was at d site recently. i also asked about those who got offers thro only cv based interviews. they told me dat those were the management trainees. (mts). surprised though to hear dat cos i thought they were supposed to pass thro all four stages of the recruitment. dis were their last words:if we got to the psychometric test stage, we shuld count ourselves lucky and hope for the best.

Thanks for the info;
Was any mention of executive trainee on CV based that are still awaiting interview made.
Man dey anxious ni.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:

Good job brother
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by valves: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:

Thank you so much for the info.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by henrydsenator: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex,Thanks for the info,mehn!I cant wait to with you....You the boss!!!!!! grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by henrydsenator: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
*work
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Bigmex: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
First of all wen i got there. i asked the gatemen that i will like to speak with Ayodeji Adedayo- d name written on the interview invite who speak to wen making enquiry. they told me dat Ayodeji had just been recently transferred to d cement business division at obajana. it was at dat point i pleaded with d gatemen to allow me speak with anyone on d refinery recruitment team which dey agreed to. so dey called those two guys i spoke to today. the face of one was familiar havin seen him durin d aptitude test. i havnt seen d other guy bfor. dis one told me dat he was involved in compiling the list of d first batch to be sent offer mails.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aremu01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:
First of all wen i got there. i asked the gatemen that i will like to speak with Ayodeji Adedayo- d name written on the interview invite who speak to wen making enquiry. they told me dat Ayodeji had just been recently transferred to d cement business division at obajana. it was at dat point i pleaded with d gatemen to allow me speak with anyone on d refinery recruitment team which dey agreed to. so dey called those two guys i spoke to today. the face of one was familiar havin seen him durin d aptitude test. i havnt seen d other guy bfor. dis one told me dat he was involved in compiling the list of d first batch to be sent offer mails.
U have done well
I salute yr courage

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Abdujapha(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmex:

Bro, thanks a milli for this info.
Blessup grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by cesctotti(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by crossfire47(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Respect @ bigmex
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
yes the recruitment is based on quota policy, source Dangote Group career page FAQ, frequently asked questions section.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by greatlife87: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
read No. 24

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by brickpetrol: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Big relief of the highest order undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Aatom: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2016
tafrica:

Thanks for the info;
Was any mention of executive trainee on CV based that are still awaiting interview made.
Man dey anxious ni.

I'm also in this category. Anyone with info should pls answer this.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by hamzeiy: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Texco10:
Please what discipline. Mech or Elect.
elect

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.