Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo (752 Views)

Female Fan Raunchy One Night Stand Message To Chocolate City Music Act [PICS] / Why I Didn't Win The Case With Chocolate City -- Brymo / Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by emmakvsaint(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
In a recent interview with Goldmyne, former Choc City record label singer, Olawale Ashimi a.k.a. Brymodisclosed that he would never go back to the music label.
According to the singer, after the dispute he had with the record label in 2013, it is only natural for him to leave and never to come back. He added that it was only businessthat kept them together but for Jesse Jagz, it is more that business........read full interview here http://360ng.net/index.php/2015/08/09/never-go-back-chocolate-city-brymo/

Re: Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why would he want to go back anyways
Re: Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by demmy0325(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by kayo80(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Backward never I guess. But on the real, why do artists and record execs always have problems? The Lox and Puffy, Lil Wayne and Baby, Vector and Young Shall Grow, Wande Coal and Don Jazzy, and the list goes on.
Re: Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by oluwadanie1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
mtcheeew...

like they miss him...
Re: Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by jaheymezz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wetin con sine me?
Re: Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
U better go back o, since wey u left nobody dey hear your name again o

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Beyonce, Oprah Winfrey, Rihanna And Kim K Dressed As Nigerian Brides / Copy Of 2pac's Lyrics Written In Jail Could Be Auctioned For £50,000-PICS / Why I Can’t Date A Celebrity – Chidinma Ekile Revealed (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.