Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Humble Note To Every Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Humble Note To Every Nigerian (353 Views)

God Is Using Trump To Humble America - Obasanjo / Avoid Blood Shed On The 30th Of May. Pastor Humble Advises Osinbanjo / AMUWO-ODOFIN LG CHAIRMAN POLLS: MEET A HUMBLE, CHARISMATIC & DETRIBALIZED LEADER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Humble Note To Every Nigerian by yugoo: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Since the election of PMB,I have chosen not to post anything on Nairaland.I have enjoyed reading posts and opinions of everyone and I must say it has been a good experience.

In a lighter mood,its so cool to always see the two most outstanding opposing camps "Tanoids"and "the Change"group.Most of the posts from these divided camps are really nice comic reliefs.

To set things straight,I am frm the eastern part of the country but I have not allowed the judgement of tribe or religion throw my focus away on what I actually think is right.

Most of my brothers from the South East cried more than the berieved when GEJ lost the election but I was in the opposite group because sincelery,I did not vote for him,not because he was not a good man but because he was not a good leader and a firm one.

We can never even give an account of a single project done for us in the east by they past administration,let alone,a formidable appointment that really had an impact on the well being of Igbos.That not withstanding,we chose to stand with sentiment and prejudice instead of truth and reality.

I am happy for one fact,from all I see,my support forPMB has not been a waste so far and I pray he sustains that.I can see a man driven with passion for the nation,I can see a man that can make us to be proud to answer Nigerians again,I can see a man that God has sent to put a dying nation back on track again.

I want to use this medium to plead with every Nigerian to support this long awaited dream of making this nation great again,irrespective of tribe and religion.This country does not belong to PMB alone,if he fails,we fail for another four year with a bleak future awaiting us but I know and believe he will succeed for the good of all.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: A Humble Note To Every Nigerian by HungerBAD: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
At last somebody one can call an EASTERNER.

Somebody not blinded by tribal sentiments or religious bigotry.

Somebody worthy to be called his father's son.

Somebody who stands for truth.

You will go far in life my friend.

Just continue to stand on the side of JUST.

3 Likes

Re: A Humble Note To Every Nigerian by Sanmel(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Amen
Re: A Humble Note To Every Nigerian by LoveMachine(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuuuuch

(1) (Reply)

Ministry To Install Cameras In Prisons To Check Cases Of Jailbreaks / FG Inaugurates Committee On Establishment Of National Carrier / Southerners Are To Blame..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.