Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

come in and share your waec result with us! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / come in and share your waec result with us! (2457 Views)

WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / My Wassce Result With No Expo / Share Your Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

come in and share your waec result with us! by boombay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Congrat

1 Like

Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Melahou(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you had failed would you have posted it?

Congrats all the same

2 Likes

Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by boombay(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
lalasticlala ishilove abeg I want nairalanders to celebrate with me!
front page abeg!grin
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Yustash001(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2015
You never shared your result...you want make others share theirs...
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by lexychuks(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Alert me when this hits front page
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by razor123(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2015
boombay:
i passed!!!grin

as I don pass exam Godwingrin

Other candidates should share their results in here!
congrats bro. Unilorin ryt??
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by CzarRex: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats brooo..Nice one

Seems op is using an itel android..Not my bizness anyway *just observin*
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Mine embarassed embarassed Thunder fire WAEC! angry

Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by razor123(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Mine embarassed embarassed Thunder fire WAEC! angry
bros u offend waec??
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by razor123(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2015
I don pass o. Thank you BABA GOD!!!
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by MRpii(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2015
He never do am at all
razor123:
bros u offend waec??
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by dexcira(f): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
congrats. pls how do I check for my broda? how much is d scratch card and what are the info I need from him to check it at cyber. do reply. tnx
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by holuwamurewa(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2015
I got b3 all through only chemistry b2 grin
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Orezy5(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
maths-C4 ENG-C4- PHY-B3 CHM-A1 BIO-B2 AGRIC-B3 COMP-B2 PHOTOGRAPHY-B3 THANK GOD!!
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
All those sharing testimonies should remember to share how they got the results - was it through solely reading & hardwork, or through the normal waec runs. Because these days to get waec result is no longer an issue, all you need to know is how to copy well . It's so bad now that i know students that have excellent waec results without even sitting for the exams. They term it "non-appearance". You pay & u get a result even without sitting for the exams.

I would also prefer that they also leave God out of the equation, bcuz he was never involved in their runs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by kidaberry(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
how much is the scratch card?
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by adelawry(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Does anybody know if University in Nigeria accept Further Maths in place of Maths in WAEC?
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by An2elect2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
miraclewonder:
All those sharing testimonies should remember to share how they got the results - was it through solely reading & hardwork, or through the normal waec runs. Because these days to get waec result is no longer an issue, all you need to know is how to copy well . It's so bad now that i know students that have excellent waec results without even sitting for the exams. They term it "non-appearance". You pay & u get a result even without sitting for the exams.

I would also prefer that they also leave God out of the equation, bcuz he was never involved in their runs.

Abi o.. i get irritated when they start calling God's name up and down the place. eeeww

When did God start blessing evil ? undecided

@ bolded, you go wait tire na grin

1 Like

Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by unknownnnn: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please can i study medicine with c5 in biology though the rest of the subjects are b3? Please i need replies
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by razor123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
dexcira:
congrats. pls how do I check for my broda? how much is d scratch card and what are the info I need from him to check it at cyber. do reply. tnx
price is 700 to 900. You need exam number,serial number and the pin
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by razor123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
unknownnnn:
Please can i study medicine with c5 in biology though the rest of the subjects are b3? Please i need replies
minimum of 6 credits so you are good to go
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by dexcira(f): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
razor123:
price is 700 to 900. You need exam number,serial number and the pin
tnx dear
Re: come in and share your waec result with us! by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Pls people how many questions did u answer in maths theory

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In Germany With Nigeria Bsc / Ican Enugu Edge Tuition Centre / List Of Secondary Schools And Dates Established In Nigeria Till Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.