Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife (2374 Views)

Regina Chukwu: My Daughter, Chiamaka Nwafor, Snatched By My Late Husbands Family / A Woman's Strength Is Measured By How She Handles Difficulties - Georgina Onuoha / GIST: Young Guy Proposes To Young Lady With Agege Bread And She Agrees To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by goldrush112: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bereaved wife of late Nollywood actor, Ajigijaga, Taiwo Zainab, has disclosed that the age difference between she and her late husband made her enjoy her marriage more as their have never been any issue about it since getting married to him.
Taiwo stated that she does not think that she would have enjoyed her marriage if she had gotten married to someone of her age bracket as her late husband was so loving and caring.

She stressed that no youth would be able to do quarter of what her late husband did for her.

While speaking with Encomium on the age difference, she said, “Nothing like that. The wide difference in our ages even made me to enjoy him better than I could have if I had married a younger person or a man of my age.

He was so caring. He was more than a husband. Even no youth can do one quarter of what he was doing for me.”

Amidst the various tongue wagging which ensued then, Taiwo got married to the late Ajigijaga on Saturday, November 24, 2012, after 10 years of mourning his late wife who died about 12 years ago.

READ MORE: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/08/my-late-husband-handles-me-better-than-young-guy-ajigijagas-wife/

Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by majamajic(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
The headline undecided
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by 8gigabytes(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
C big lie.u only lov hm for d fat sum of money he givs to u.wen e hungry u,no b any one go direct u were young guyz d
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oya remain a widow na....
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by greatness22(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorry taiwo, we, the Young Guys Association of Nigeria, (YGAN) don't go after widow, we saw your request which u brought to our secretary mr.temi temi on two days ago, which we decline. Pls continue to mourn ur late handler... Regards!!! grin
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by Bimbomartins(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Story that touch. Hope u remain faithful til u re marry. U already began comparison. Women sometimes r just to b over looked
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by Princeparix(m): 1:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Ok we have heard...

But his dead
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by KnowAfrica: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Life goes on

KnowAfricaChallenge
Play & Wiin(CASH).. [url="knowafricachallenge.com"]HERE[/url]
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by Demmocrats(m): 4:26am On Aug 12, 2015
greatness22 ;Dpost=36863137:
Sorry taiwo, we, the Young Guys Association of Nigeria, (YGAN) don't go after widow, we saw your request which u brought to our secretary mr.temi temi on two days ago, which we decline. Pls continue to mourn ur late handler... Regards!!! grin

Haha you summarized every thing. I wish her all the best but if she had married someone like 2years difference the person might still be alive now. So she is telling us no young guy is caring that's a big lie
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Story that touch. Hope u remain faithful til u re marry. U already began comparison. Women sometimes r just to b over looked

Hehehehehehe

dont mind her!
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2015
This was a true marriage i must say!
The wife still loves him even after death!
It hardly happends.
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by tuffgongjo(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Shey that one stops her from riding another like Rodeo?
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by enoqueen: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Story!!!!
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2015
So, she has already started comparing who handles her better ..... Hmmmm, women!
Re: My Late Husband Handles Me Better Than Young Guy – Ajigijaga’s Wife by Haywhymido(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
I don hear

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is In Love With This Lady (photos) / EEH !!photo:offa Poly Student Sells Baby For N70,000 In Lagos Over Broken Affair / Runtown Shares Pic With 5th Richest Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.