Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? (731 Views)

How True Are Written Testimonies? / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? by captianfreeman(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
1.Priscilla 2.Aquila 3.Epenetus 4.Mary 5.Andronicus 6.Junias 7.Ampliatus 8.Urbanus 9.Stachys 10.Apelles 11.Aristobulus. 12.Herodion 13.Narcissus 14.Tryphena 15.Tryphosa 16.Persis 17.Rufus 18.Asyncritus 19.Phlegon 20.Hermes 21.Patrobas 22.Hermas 23.Philologus 24.Julia 25.Nereus 26.Olympas.

The above names are all written in one chapter of the bible, can you figure out the chapter ? Have you seen any of your contemporary bearing any of the above names? which one of the names can you name your son or your daughter? which of the name do you think sounds so funny?

Let see if you read your Bible.
Re: Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
shocked mehn I never start
Re: Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? by VickyRotex(f): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
1. Romans 16

2. I know people who bear Priscilla,Mary, Rufus.

3. It depends, I'd love to know the meaning of such names before I name my son(s)/daughter(s)

4. I cant even pronouce some of them, so how do I know if it's funny of not?
Re: Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? by menesheh(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Take home assignment. All am seeing are Jewish and Roman names.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? by johnydon22(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Op please find these ones for me in the bible too...

Okoro, tunde, ijeoma, ada, obi, okeke, bimbo, kikelomo, olamide, okafor,

okonkwo, ejike, igwekala, ayodele, olumide, bisi, olaniyi, emeka, ebuka, nnanna,

Topelomo, babyaro, ifeanyi.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Quiz: Can You Figure Out Where This Names Are Written In The Bible? by hahn(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015
menesheh:
Take home assignment. All am seeing are Jewish and Roman names.

johnydon22:
Op please find these ones for me in the bible too...

Okoro, tunde, ijeoma, ada, obi, okeke, bimbo, kikelomo, olamide, okafor,

okonkwo, ejike, igwekala, ayodele, olumide, bisi, olaniyi, emeka, ebuka, nnanna,

Topelomo, babyaro, ifeanyi.....

All I know is that I've seen Buhari's name in the bible. Check the book of idontgiveafuck 41:9

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Did God Really Create Man In His 'Image' And 'Likeness'? / How Much Is Sallah Ram In Your Area / I Testify Concert By Joepraize Live In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.