Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Issue Of Lack Of Trust In Marriages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Issue Of Lack Of Trust In Marriages (737 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss / How Can One Handle The Issue Of Trust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Lack Of Trust In Marriages by emperor94(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
This normally happen with the men, so many of them don't trust their wives as much as to let her go somewhere alone without tailing them to really know where they are headed. I have found out also that this happens to every man,no matter the age and level of education or exposure. A man whose family resides with him in the US almost broke up his marriage because of this type of paranoia (that's what I choose to call it). His wife gave him the idea that she was going to the gym...although not mentioning to him that she was going to pick her friend first,so that both of them could go together. This man followed his wife almost immediately and headed straight to the gym. Not seeing his wife there, he became erratic,called his wife at once and without requesting for any explanation, he started labelling his wife a liar over the phone. As they say, the rest is history.
Some also don't trust their spouses as much as to allow them have conversations with other men when they are around without having a feeling that their conversation is nothing more than a move to cheat on them. I mean, a man should have a level of trust for his woman before he can be convinced to marry her. But it seems that trust soon disappears after some years of marriage.
For the married women who witness this issue,feel free to contribute and as for the men,what drives you to have mistrust for your wife? If you're a man and you've worked on this and gotten over it, you can share how you did it, it could help a soul.
cc lalasticlala
Re: The Issue Of Lack Of Trust In Marriages by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
I c
Re: The Issue Of Lack Of Trust In Marriages by DrObum(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Na only men matter you carry for head!

We see you sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Issue Of Lack Of Trust In Marriages by KanwuliaJara: 2:09am On Aug 12, 2015
What is TRUST? undecided

If the men have SCHIZOID personalities in the first place, trust will always be an issue!
Most men and women in marriages lack self-confidence or healthy self-esteem issues
Soooooo, how can PSYCHOS understand such concepts of TRUST? undecided

ImpossiiiiCANT!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Response To Marriage To 18 Year Old Princess / Wife Of The Best Man Holding A Bride's Buttocks In The Viral Wedding Photo Speak / 9 Eternally Vital Life Skills (that They Don’t Teach You In School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.