Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145733 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i aint a hater. mitch, ur success doesnt make me sad.., but from ur abnormal behaviour, its hard to believe such an animal like u went to school, u talk like uneducated mentally derranged clown. I asked u when u were getting married, cant u answer such a simple question? Are u tongue-tied? Gay nigga who fears ladies.... U are going to be lynched soon.
my hands are filled with real women offline. How can I be seeking love from the Internet. Calling someone gay is so cheap and lame.

All nairaland gays I have suffered have openly admitted to being gay or support it like you and firsteva. I'm one of nairaland's chief gay slayers. And have taken numerous bans from the mods as my medal of honour.

Calling lezz a gay is not only laughable but shows you're loosing hold of your emotions and have nothing new to say.

For the records, that silk shirt I wore in my pics of last night sitting on my car will buy your entire feeding allowance for the year.

IMF dependant grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
fact remains that he has nothing to prove to you, i love what i see in him, he is perfection. YOu should be the one proving to us, u do our bidding remember?
lezz the gay ape, did u hear that? The talk of a real lady. Whats more lovely than having a great woman like dis. Stop being gay and find a woman. It will save ur wretched soul.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
as a matter of fact, i watched him have fun, and i watched u wail in pain and agony. he was chatting with his friends and putting you where you belong at the same time, he had fun, u tried and failed to prove u aint worthless. u are still worthless though. u havnt shown us the papers to the car.
You are the only one with this opinion on this thread. Tell us more. Old hag.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
my hands are filled with real women offline. How can I be seeking love from the Internet. Calling someone gay is so cheap and lame.

All nairaland gays I have suffered have openly admitted to being gay or support it like you and firsteva. I'm one of nairaland's chief gay slayers. And have taken numerous bans from the mods as my medal of honour.

Calling lezz a gay is not only laughable but shows you're loosing hold of your emotions and have nothing new to say.

For the records, that silk shirt I wore in my pics of last night sitting on my car will buy your entire feeding allowance for the year.

buahahahahahahahahaha, keep dreaming lezz. only a woman with dawn syndrom will have interest in you, cant you see how you look? u cant even attract shit in here u are boasting of off line, common lezzz, face reality. WAKE UP. the only thing that you can attract are gay men, i can see they are all drooling over you. friggging fagggot.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
You are the only one with this opinion on this thread. Tell us more. Old hag.
i struck a nerve right? grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
If you look anything g close to that, you would have your hands filled with real life girls offline. Not craving for love online with a man - reject like firsteva who is twice your age and wrinkled with frustration.

Jobless destitute
speaking of age, how many people ur age spend 24 hours on the internet? u havnt even taken your bath today? u are a true reflection of what we call NFA, no future ambition. my only wonder is how u got access to the internet. raving demented lunatic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

hahahaha u who is scared of women? U keep bragging abt ur self but there's nothing special abt u. U look dirty, filthy, untidy. U look sick, frustrated. Ur gay life is clearly taking a heavy toll on u. U wear diapers all the time. Is dis the kind of life u plan to die in? Come on lezz, get a woman in ur life. U look pathetic. A nice lady who has the wifey qualities of firsteva will show u real love not gay love. She will make u forget that u were a product of baby factory. Gradually, her love will cure u of ur mentally sickness. Jux give it a try lezz. If u need any money jux ask me, i will gladly help u out if i can. I feel ur pain. Its hurts me to know u eat jux once a day coz u are a lowlife pauper.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
And I will look for love in nairaland like you and Captainswag225 Ghana toad!!! Holy mercy.

You know nothing . You seek love on nairaland. It's all the proof you could do horror scenes for nollywood without costumes.

Yu lack confidence as well to make real physical contact. The uncertainty in your eyes and composition will give you away as a frightened and unsure woman fast moving above her prime.

You had to settle for online ghanaian with no means or style. Shush, b1tch. You're busted.
the beauty of all these is, we have seen you in all ramifications, ur looks in 3d is a zero, too ugly to behold, u have also shown you are a poor churchrat still trying to survive, but we remain your mystery. u have begged captainswag for his photo, he bluntly refused, u also begged me to upload, of course i refused because i tell you what to do not the other way round. u will still guessing who we are, but thats the fun, keep imagining. Its better to settle with a sweet Ghanian that a bitter old wretched Nigerian. i have made my choice tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by iconize(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Whatever. Not in the mood for this today. Talking bad about South African men won't make you look less like the Yeti I'm certain you resemble. So long..
Lol!

Is this how you act? Stark raving mad like a rabid dog when reality hit you?

Well, live with it - yo guys are super fugly, it's well known and established fact.
Take a look at the sub-human from south Africa below.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha u who is scared of women? U keep bragging abt ur self but there's nothing special abt u. U look dirty, filthy, untidy. U look sick, frustrated. Ur gay life is clearly taking a heavy toll on u. U wear diapers all the time. Is dis the kind of life u plan to die in? Come on lezz, get a woman in ur life. U look pathetic. A nice lady who has the wifey qualities of firsteva will show u real love not gay love. She will make u forget that u were a product of baby factory. Gradually, her love will cure u of ur mentally sickness. Jux give it a try lezz. If u need any money jux ask me, i will gladly help u out if i can. I feel ur pain. Its hurts me to know u eat jux once a day coz u are a lowlife pauper.
he wants a woman who would accept to date him at the same time allow him pummel other guys rectum. Nairaland girls are too hompphobic for that. except the once based abroad, but his appearance alone would scare them.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lezz the gay ape, did u hear that? The talk of a real lady. Whats more lovely than having a great woman like dis. Stop being gay and find a woman. It will save ur wretched soul.
great!! Firsteva things e-brawling with a guy makes a more womanly. What a confused distorted bag of hormonal confusion she is. She is a She-man with an overriding testosterone grin

I have met laddies who disarmed my vitriolic pelts with feminine grace. Firsteva is incapable of such . If you aren't effeminate, you won't find attraction in a woman with the crass civilisation of a tomato-seller like she is.

In her bruised history, she things trolling is about intimidation. And the only way a lady will respond is by dancing in shame of lunacy.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2015
dope punches from u firsteva. U are really hurting it. U rock.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i struck a nerve right? grin
You keep learning from me. Nice to observe grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
If you look anything g close to that, you would have your hands filled with real life girls offline. Not craving for love online with a man - reject like firsteva who is twice your age and wrinkled with frustration.

Jobless destitute
even those who have girls offline have at least a love interest online especially for those who spend time online. ur inability to connect with any lady online, exposes who you truly are, a fagggot.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
great!! Firsteva things e-brawling with a guy makes a more womanly. What a confused distorted bag of hormonal confusion she is. She is a She-man with an overriding testosterone grin

I have met laddies who disarmed my vitriolic pelts with feminine grace. Firsteva is incapable of such . If you aren't effeminate, you won't find attraction in a woman with the crass civilisation of a tomato-seller like she is.

In her bruised history, she things trolling is about intimidation. And the only way a lady will respond is by dancing in shame of lunacy.

u wished she was all the negative things u said abt her but deep within ur heart u know its not true. She is a great, brave, fearless lady who stands up to u and whips ur ass anytime, anyday, u weakling, she controls u. U mr mitch is her slave. We all saw how she commands u and u do it asap. we all see how u are obssessed with her name. could it be that she is ur crush? U want her to change u from being gay ryt?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
dope punches from u firsteva. U are really hurting it. U rock.
u are too much as well. kiss
i hope u had some sleep. the ugly lezz didnt even sleep because of us grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
he wants a woman who would accept to date him at the same time allow him pummel other guys rectum. Nairaland girls are too hompphobic for that. except the once based abroad, but his appearance alone would scare them.
hahahaha, i keep wondering if he will ever stop being gay. The a hole jux cant.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
You keep learning from me. Nice to observe grin
hahahahaha, what does a retAArd have to teach, maybe in your next life cheesy
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
u are too much as well. kiss
i hope u had some sleep. the ugly lezz didnt even sleep because of us grin
am great my queen, making lezz a laughing stock is always fun.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i keep wondering if he will ever stop being gay. The a hole jux cant.
well maybe prayers, but with that face i see, it would be hard. the demon is holding him right in the assss grin cc lezz

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
And guess who's top on the list? ..Niaija of course ....smh

The Angolan guy looks South African and is wearing Zulu beads how come?
lol....indeed. He dropped Angola in Mr.Africa International.... He's fully Angolan.....and he looks nothing like y'all so stop dreaming. We know what black SAcans look like tongue
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
am great my queen, making lezz a laughing stock is always fun.
i know, im having fun too. he is so pained right now, he doesnt know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i know, im having fun too. he is so pained right now, he doesnt know what to do.
hahahahaha its fun isnt it? We have soo much power and control over him but he has nutin against us. He is our slave.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
u wished she was all the negative things u said abt her but deep within ur heart u know its not true. She is a great, brave, fearless lady who stands up to u and whips ur ass anytime, anyday, u weakling, she controls u. U mr mitch is her slave. We all saw how she commands u and u do it asap. we all see how u are obssessed with her name. could it be that she is ur crush? U want her to change u from being gay ryt?
In my heart it is the truth. Only an unfulfilled loveless woman charges with an uncontrolled rage and frustration. Only a woman lost in self -loathing vents such deep rage . It's all the signs she can't run a home or raise kids.

I squashed her with an undeniable evidence of my claims. I shamed the two of you frustrated lovers. Lolz. A combination of the worst of Ghana and Nigeria's own public toilet . grin

If you make through it the union, your children will be little imps of brats with an inherent penchant for uncontrollable lunacy.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

wrong, i e brawl any bully, be it man or woman.
i have a very clean record, i always but your likes in their place, ALWAYS.
the person who has danced in shame of lunancy here is you lezz. u woke up by 1am to take a selfie with a car, u asked for 5 mins, u spent almost 15 mins cos u needed to perfect you deception. we were able to make you ridicule yourself by posting other pictures which unfortunately showed u are half slowpoke with a hunch back.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

i have a very clean record, i always put your likes in their place, ALWAYS.
the person who has danced in shame of lunancy here is you lezz. u woke up by 1am to take a selfie with a car, u asked for 5 mins, u spent almost 15 mins cos u needed to perfect you deception. we were able to make you ridicule yourself by posting other pictures which unfortunately showed u are half slowpoke with a hunch back.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
In my heart it is the truth. Only an unfulfilled loveless woman charges with an uncontrolled rage and frustration. Only a woman lost in self -loathing vents such deep rage . It's all the signs she can't run a home or raise kids.

I squashed her with an undeniable evidence of my claims. I shamed the two of you frustrated lovers. Lolz. A combination of the worst of Ghana and Nigeria's own public toilet . grin

If you make through the union, your children will little imps of brats with an inherent penchant for uncontrollable lunacy.
hahahaha lezz the shrink, clap for yo urself u slowpoke. How do we call men who fyt and abuse women? Thats what u are. A useless pathetic lowlife. Mitch. It hurts u that a lady is able to stand up to u and control u. Well, thats the power of a woman. Respect it and it will make u more sane than u are. U really wanna know how eva is in real life ryt? Are u dis obssessed with her? Could it be that u are falling in luv? U gotta change, diapers are in shortage coz of u. Stop being gay mitch. Ur maggot infested a hole stinks.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lezz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i have a very clean record, i always but your likes in their place, ALWAYS.

a pic that had you scurrying to your bed? grin grin.

When I asked your request for the particulars you logged off to evade the heat of the moment. grin

Sadly only the two depressed lovers stand alone in this thread. Snapping a pick my 1:13 am and posting it while setting the camera to selftimiming is record time.

Please look for another excuse. You're lame. And you speak from both sides of your mouth.

You claimed you were only jesting me by asking for the pics of my car at the very dead of night. Yet again you claimed the pics are false and aren't mine. Bwahaha.

Flipfloping she -man. But who's expecting honestly from a sad frustrated hag of a harlott undecided
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:

If you make through it the union, your children will be little imps of brats with an inherent penchant for uncontrollable lunacy.
i smell jealousy !!!!!
u are a reject both offline and online. even the guyz here licking your asss only desire to hump on your ass and you on theirs. u are an epitome of frustration. a 45 year old internet troll without a job, a house or family to call his own, your miserable father doesnt even know u exist, your prostitute mum on the other is still prostituting at her old age since her son can not feed himself let alone take care of her. At least we can have children, but fagggots cannever have children, all the sperm in ur assss is of no value biologically.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Southyqueen(f): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
well excuse you dear if you got hate against SA then you gonna have to deal with it....but we've got the package! no offence

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
gudmorning miss! How are u today? I was jux having fun yesterday, i trust that u slept well.
Good afternoon,, am fine ooo hope you didn't dream about lezz...,,,
That your post of 60% living on $1 a day is Totally wrong..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
lezz:
a pic that had you scurrying to your bed? grin grin.

When I asked your request for the particulars you logged off to evade the heat of the moment. grin

Sadly only the two depressed lovers stand alone in this thread. Snapping a pick my 1:13 am and posting it while setting the camera to selftimiming is record time.

Please look for another excuse. You're lame. And you speak from both sides of your mouth.

You claimed you were only jesting me by asking for the pics of my car at the very dead of night. Yet again you claimed the pics are false and aren't mine. Bwahaha.

Flipfloping she -man. But who's expecting honestly from a sad frustrated hag of a harlott undecided
i scurried to bed at 1:30am? u are crazy. i shouldn't obey nature's call because of you, common, u no reach naw. u are the one who should wait on me, u know i would always respond to my mentions whenever i am chanced. i take time off to do what normal humans do. i can always respond to you anytime just like i'm doing now. you can only talk of me evading if i never came back, commoon u cant be this daffft. Where did i say i was jesting you? u are a big foool. i was using my remote on you, i know my words usually hurt you deep so u may want to go out of your way to prove points to me, i played u like a ball lezz. u are my lapdog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.