Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145676 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
And Taye Taiwo
lmao, dis guy ne? Lepasharon whatcha say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by AzontoGhost(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
azontoghost, woahu batman123?
daabi ooooo tongue
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by RoyalPearl(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fulaman198 should definitely be on that list. My sexy Fulani King cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, dis guy ne? Lepasharon whatcha say?
Yeah, yeah, that's him, looool I swear this guy looks like prehistoric man

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Riclord001(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
it's a metaphor duh!!
'unmetaphoric' metaphor
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
dunno what street you're on, but the pot-bellied men on mine are 37 and above, and 37 and above are not the majority age group in Nigeria

So u mean to tell me that average Nigerian man (for example) age 25-30 on the streets of Lagos and or Ph all have 6packs and broad chests?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by lepasharon(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
BlackKenichi:

This list is a joke.
1. No North African country should be on this list. North African men are vile, prissy savages that can't take a punch to save their lives.
2. Have you seen South African men? The Black one have bigger @rses and hips than most women, not to mention that they're weird looking. Their Whites are nothing more than pot bellied pigs also they're glass chinned.
3. Ethiopia........................... Just no.
4. Where are Uganda men? Where are the men from both of the Congos? Where are the men from Benin and Togo?

cool
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
[img][/img]
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
like you've ever posted anything remotely educational here....would call you an eediot, but that's a compliment for you

really ? which one isn't?
& you don't have to make your kerosene & ghetto upbringing obvious with your unnecessary insults

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And you're a weiner. What's new?
hows life with you...please lets shun this "whose more better" arguments...you know i like you...although we've had our diffrences before. ..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
8 pages on a 'shallow' thread. There must be a lot of shallow peeps online, including the re-tarded swines that replied a 'shallow' thread and were forming 'deep'. I'm just mad I can't post more pix. That Onila's thread on handsomeness of Igbo men alone for don close matter. Newbies can check it out via google

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by CLeAtHead(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nigerians have the Biggest D*** and 6th Sexiest English Accent in the World All this Ghanian and South African B****es should go and hide before we Rape them cool

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
vfactor:

So u mean to tell me that average Nigerian man (for example) age 25-30 on the streets of Lagos and or Ph all have 6packs and broad chests?
read the title of the thread. Did you see a word about 'average' men? Stop trying to seem correct and enjoy a fun thread. Y'all acting like it's a UN Referendum

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. Not thin, lean. Only tall and thin in naija are Fulani, who look as feminine as Horn of Africans. Great thing about Naija is, we have ethnic groups who look just like people of every black nation. Even the SA women that dude is hyping are no sexier than Yoruba women. No be yansh and bobbie? We get those ones too, or are the likes of Beverly Naya, Tonto Dike, Mercy Johnson from SA?

Same thing. When it comes to brawn, its not the West Africans that win out but the Bantu. Although, almost as a compromise, they (Bantu) also tend to be to be on the shorter end of spectrum. From what I've seen on here, your men/guys are generally not brawny.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
read the title of the thread. Did you see a word about 'average' men? Stop trying to seem correct and enjoy a fun thread. Y'all acting like it's a UN Referendum

The thread is for fun? Oops! I didn't notice!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
YYAAYY NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST,,,

MY BOYFRIEND IS THE MOST HANDSOME,, YOU HAVE NO IDEA,,,

HE EVEN SCARES ME SOMETIMES I THINK ONE DAY HE WILL JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH,,,

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by ChappyChase: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Naija women always represent naija men but the men always diss their women. $To be honest a country with obasanjo n mr Ibu shouldn' t be that high on the list.

That's how you know a naija woman with no taste made this thread.
Guy no full your self! Go outside Niaja you go see the wy them dey trip for us, you go shock!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by teryorluv(f): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Naija women always represent naija men but the men always diss their women. To be honest a country with obasanjo n mr Ibu shouldn' t be that high on the list.

U wan kill me wit laugh for here ooo..... Na true talk because d guy wey dey on top list for naija no worth No. 2

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
darkenedrebel:

really ? which one isn't?
& you don't have to make your kerosene & ghetto upbringing obvious with your unnecessary insults
lol. Says the firewood boy who supports calling someone a c-unt. I won't dignify you with another answer, be glad I let you off. Neanderthal
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by hardeiluxie: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by teryorluv(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
shizzy7:
YYAAYY NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST,,,

MY BOYFRIEND IS THE MOST HANDSOME,, YOU HAVE NO IDEA,,,

HE EVEN SCARES ME SOMETIMES I THINK ONE DAY HE WILL JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH,,,
Are u for real? LWKM
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Same thing. When it comes to brawn, its not the West Africans that win out but the Bantu. Although, almost as a compromise, they (Bantu) also tend to be to be on the shorter end of spectrum. From what I've seen on here, your men/guys are generally not brawny.
bantu? The fat, short guys? Okay

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
bantu? The fat, short guys? Okay

They're not fat, they're muscle. Don't hate, loll.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by shizzy7(f): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Naija women always represent naija men but the men always diss their women. To be honest a country with obasanjo n mr Ibu shouldn' t be that high on the list.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT How many of out politicians do you know...... YOU DON'T EVEN WANT ME TO START WITH YOUR GHANAIAN POLITICIANS AT ALL...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
The Nigerian men no fine here joor. But the ethopians are a sight to behold. shocked Morocco OMG.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by SirShymexx: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Sir please go sit somewhere. Let your Ghanaian friends make you basmati jollof rice. You are not yourself when you are hungry.

The thread is gay - but West Africa should take at least five spots out of the top 10, and the old Kongo (Congo Dr, Congo Brazzaville, and Angola) should get three spots. Then the rest of Africa can share the rest.

I don't know about my Ashanti brothers - the Abranties, Kodjos, Nanas, Kofis, Kwames, Kwesis etc., of this world. You lot have too many midgets with square heads. And we have taken all ya women. Err, you can nick honourable mention though. grin

NO HOMO!! NO BUENO!!!! PAUSE!!!! I'm out, yo!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by GboGboAye: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ah ah, but the list is not complete. Wey Timaya?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ferdybaba:

The Angola guys are the cutest on the list
Of the Angolan guys, one is south African
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

The thread is gay - but West Africa should take at least five spots out of the top 10, and the old Kongo (Congo Dr, Congo Brazzaville, and Angola) should get three spots. Then the rest of Africa can share the rest.

I don't know about my Ashanti brothers - the Abranties, Kodjos, Nanas, Kofis, Kwames, Kwesis etc., of this world. You lot have too many midgets with square heads. And we have taken all ya women. Err, you can nick honourable mention though. grin

NO HOMO!! NO BUENO!!!! PAUSE!!!! I'm out, yo!

True naija man 4 true. Lol you have taken all our women. You are naija man I don't mind taking my Ghanaian sisters.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT How many of out politicians do you know...... YOU DON'T EVEN WANT ME TO START WITH YOUR GHANAIAN POLITICIANS AT ALL...

If they are not from the north, they are usually no Bueno.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by fanficgirl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
What the hell, the guy isn't hot or sexy at all! Obviously guys can't judge beauty...
Captainswag225:
Now, which lady can resist/reject dis guy? This is what i call the total package. Handsomeness, sexiness, swag, confidence. Gh is da best mehn. No homo tho. btw jiggamangh, did u notice he luks like our own batman123? It could be him
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by teryorluv(f): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lanceslot:
Anyway we've got the hottest male and female in this continent... If you have doubts check my profile.
Hehehe really hot gan....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.