Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? (1430 Views)

Heartbroken Mother Discovers That Her Daughter Had Planned Her Own Funeral / Nigerian Man Who Planned To Have One More Child, Gets Identical Triplets Instead / Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Hey fellow Nlanders... As kids or even while growing up we seemed to have our life all planned out... Just a thread to know how far you've gone with bringing your dreams to reality out did you veer off the chart? Share it here....
As for me I'm still on my chart
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by tpiander: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2015
klassiquette:
Hey fellow Nlanders... As kids or even while growing up we seemed to have our life all planned out...
As for me one I'm still in my chart

@ bolded

you did?

are you white or asian or some other non black ethnicity?

2 Likes

Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2015
tpiander:

@ bolded
you did?

I wonder o
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 12, 2015
tpiander:

@ bolded

you did?

I'm quite sure as a child you had dreams of wat you wanted to be in the future... This is the future you always dreamed of.... Did you change you childhood dreams or you still followed the childhood chart? That's just it

1 Like

Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by tpiander: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2015
klassiquette:

I'm quite sure as a child you had dreams of wat you wanted to be in the future...

I did not.
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
tpiander:

I did not.

Quite odd
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Quite odd
am back for you angry
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
am back for you >sad
Did you die?
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by gunpoint(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sh!t fell apart for me like 1998
Just hobbling on is all i can say
But hey, when there is life there is hope for tomorrow os what i always say mate
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by KanwuliaJara: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes!
To be AN AMERICAN!!!!
Mission accomplished!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Yes!
To be AN AMERICAN!!!!
Mission accomplished!!!! cool
Merry Christmas madam and a happy new year in advance to you.
Been a while I saw your post. cheesy
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by KanwuliaJara: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

Merry Christmas madam and a happy new year in advance to you.
Been a while I saw your post. cheesy

Same to you! kiss
Been a very busy season.
Glad to be back!

*Briefly* wink
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Same to you! kiss
Been a very busy season.
Glad to be back!

*Briefly* wink
You are most welcome... smiley
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Ewuro4: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
klassiquette:
Hey fellow Nlanders... As kids or even while growing up we seemed to have our life all planned out... Just a thread to know how far you've gone with bringing your dreams to reality out did you veer off the chart? Share it here....
As for me I'm still on my chart

Not to have kids in Nigeria. Their C-section scar always scares the heck out of my life. sad

Thank you Jesus!
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

Not to have kids in Nigeria. Their C-section scar always scares the heck out of my life. sad

Thank you Jesus!
LOL but why C-section
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Chidoks(f): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2015
I veered off big time!!
Glad to be where I am but meen, I veered off!
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Chidoks(f): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thank you Jesus!

You wished to give birth via C-S as a child?
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Ewuro4: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chidoks:

You wished to give birth via C-S as a child?

klassiquette:

LOL but why C-section

As silly as this may sound... Growing up, I've always believed women were to be cut open during childbirth. What do you expect me to think? Since then, I revisited childbirth again when my colleague in Uni died from natural childbirth so it has been a no go option for me. I've been conditioned to accept that route as the best option. Besides what's wrong with it when you have the best team?

Provb23:7; As a man thinketh so he is( had cs for all my kids) didn't bat an eyelid or feel scared a bit when we were informed by the Doctor.

It's funny how children of today get quick answers from YouTube unlike my generation that learned from our environment. My kid argued with me so tey yesterday, when I asked her to give me her facts , she played YouTube for me. Lawd have mercy.

1 Like

Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by baby124: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
I never charted my life when I was young. What did I know about charts. However, I have come to learn that real life is not the fairy tale I grew up in. A regret? That my parents probably shielded too much or were too naive to teach what life was truly about, and the pitfalls that are there. Maybe the world just got more evil. In all, I thank God for the life I have.
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Chidoks(f): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

As silly as this may sound... Growing up, I've always believed women were to be cut open during childbirth. What do you expect me to think? Since then, I revisited childbirth again when my colleague in Uni died from natural childbirth so it has been a no go option for me. I've been conditioned to accept that route as the best option. Besides what's wrong with it when you have the best team?

Provb23:7; As a man thinketh so he is( had cs for all my kids) didn't bat an eyelid or feel scared a bit when we were informed by the Doctor.

It's funny how children of today get quick answers from YouTube unlike my generation that learned from our environment. My kid argued with me so tey yesterday, when I asked her to give me her facts , she played YouTube for me. Lawd have mercy.

Oh!
C-s scares me like no man's business. Plus the tummy that really doesn't go down.
LOL at your kid playing You Tube to buttress her point.
Re: IS IT ALL GOING AS PLANNED? by Ewuro4: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chidoks:

Oh!
C-s scares me like no man's business. Plus the tummy that really doesn't go down.
LOL at your kid playing You Tube to buttress her point.

CS is not bad after all. as opposed to how it was negatively painted in Naija and I don't blame them. Many women died/ badly hurt as a result of a poorly done procedure.

@obese tummy tale is just a fallacy jare.... Even natural birth recipients have big tummies if they refuse to work out post-birth.

@kid, you blame them? Their environment shapes their thinking. Today's Parent already have a lot of work cut out for them I tell you. Hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Moves To Two Child Policy; Your Opinions / She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child / Daughter Offers Father Sex To Stop Him From Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.