Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers (19285 Views)

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers / Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Assembly Complex As Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by MrNL(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
hh
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Aminat508(f): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Abeg make una free Aregbe jawe... .. We are not complaining now cheesy cheesy
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by seankay(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Is there any pics?

But seriously, na thunder go fire Aregbesola
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by lomprico(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
pedel:
Aregbesola caused all the problems in Osun. He brought a wasteful culture from Lagos state where they build a wordpress website for 78 million naira. So many useless programs from Aregebe that are not sustainable. O' Meal, O' School O'Debts etc.
Which school in developed country give students free lunch? They spent billions of naira on feeding kids instead of creating enabling environment for the parents to be able to feed their kids. For what use is the helicopter in Osun State?
The man increased the debt profile of the state for nothing. He was busy building statues and tallest drums. Aregbesola has GEJ's gene in his blood. The award for the most reckless and corrupt governor in Nigeria should go to Aregbesola. By the way I am pro PMB.
You don't have to tell us u r pro or anti anybody to say or speak the truth! PMB is not a god to endorse ur statement. Say d truth regardless of the persons political affiliation and anybody that doesn't like it shld go and stick his balls in a hungry lion's cage.

5 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by persius555(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
On my visit to osun state last year, from the look of things i just knew aragbesola was a mediocre.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by crixlight2(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Booked
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Aregbeshola!!!! Why u dey shame apc?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by nwadiuko1(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Some states should be scrapped or better still merged with other economically viable states.......states like osun, edo ebonyi, and many from the north

Quote me and host Amadioha
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by damsala(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Validated post=36864306][size=14pt]A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr. Lanre Ogunlefe, says the non-payment of civil servants’ salaries in Osun State has degenerated to the extent that he even witnessed the Majority Leader of the House of Assembly sweeping the floor of the Assembly by himself because workers refused to come to work.[/size]

KUDOS TO IMMUNITY CLAUSE -RIDE ON MR AREGBE.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by lomprico(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
If u are not complaining why is this thread on fp??
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Well....the fact is Nigeria is a resource dependent country.

Resource dependent economies always run out of money when prices fall.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Aminat508(f): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2015
lomprico:

If u are not complaining why is this thread on fp??
Na me push am ni? Abegi jooo grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by 989900: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2015

Bamisayemi, who was also a member of the seven-man committee that investigated the allegations levelled against Aregbesola, said, “Most of the governors cannot pay salaries I agree. But why are their own judges over there not raising dust? It is unfortunate. We feel the pains of the workers; however, it is not peculiar to Osun alone.

See 'mumuish' reasoning.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by yak(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2015
pedel:
Aregbesola caused all the problems in Osun. He brought a wasteful culture from Lagos state where they build a wordpress website for 78 million naira. So many useless programs from Aregebe that are not sustainable. O' Meal, O' School O'Debts etc.
Which school in developed country give students free lunch? They spent billions of naira on feeding kids instead of creating enabling environment for the parents to be able to feed their kids. For what use is the helicopter in Osun State?
The man increased the debt profile of the state for nothing. He was busy building statues and tallest drums. Aregbesola has GEJ's gene in his blood. The award for the most reckless and corrupt governor in Nigeria should go to Aregbesola. By the way I am pro PMB.

U forgot to add dat he planted dry flowers along ikire expressway.soo myopic in thinking
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by phollybee(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Even the money He always waste on that charismatic shows is something...
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Jeboy(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Serves d law maker(breaker) right, when a judge petitions d governor instead of dem to fast track his impeachment they prefer to give Aregbe soft landing saying d judge petition lacked merit.Soon they wil soon be packing poopoo.Good riddance to rubbish.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by ernieboy(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
Mehn.. may God help the APC states
While not justifying financial recklessness, is it only apc states that are owing workers salary?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by HzRF(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
I beg no talk this one for abere side oo
U knw body dey hot
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2015
pedel:

but dont blame him, blame the silly servants who condoned his excesses. angry
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Aminat508(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2015
HzRF:

I beg no talk this one for abere side oo
U knw body dey hot
lolz una never collect 70% of ya salary ni? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by bqlekan(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
ernieboy:

While not justifying financial recklessness, is it only apc states that are owing workers salary?
look man, I know of APC states owing workers more than 6 month salary, I decided to pray for them because we expected more from them. I'm not expecting anything from the opposition party.. so my prayers were not on bias.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2015
To all responsible pay the workers their wages...
A man deserves reward for his labor...
All this reduces willingness to work for the Govt. And society...
Delays our journey to development and greatness....

All Hands must be on deck, to build a greater Nigeria...

Nigeria my country...

Things would surely get better....
With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...
Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by HzRF(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz una never collect 70% of ya salary ni? cheesy
70%? Or 7.0%?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Aminat508(f): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
HzRF:

70%? Or 7.0%?
lolz

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by allcomage: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
But where is the bailout the federal government gave the states. Abi the tin no reach Osun?
Truth be told the state civil service is over bloated.it should be cut by half.this culture of sharing money has to stop.btw is this not osun that is behind Lagos in quality living?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2015
pedel:
Indeed. You forgot about the needless change of school uniform that generated lot of controversies. That guys has misplaced his priorities. Osun state needs CHANGE. Aregbe is a potential candidate of EFCC.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by tolexy007(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Good, dey should not also forget to cut d grass as well...
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by lomprico(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
kaeforum:

but dont blame him, blame the silly servants who condoned his excesses. angry
U are sounding as if they have a choice. If they go out to challenge him, he will use thugs to hack them or use d police to teargas them.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by royal231(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2015
They be apc... so dey gat to sweep.. abi no be broom be their logo?

The juju wey aregbe use tie osun state people strong wella.. I need am too..

Double standard yourba
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by Boss13: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2015
pedel:

Don't call him corrupt if you have no evidence. However, you can say he is incompetent and incapable of running the affairs of Osun state because of the obvious breakdown of activities. He should either resign his position or be impeached.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers by chuksmad(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Most of these governors know nothing about governance. I pity the people of Osun state.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets Boss Mustapha, New SGF / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A 4-Day Working Visit / Details Of What Buhari And Buni Discussed During Their Close Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.