Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

On Mods, Tanoids And Dullards... (smh) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Mods, Tanoids And Dullards... (smh) (336 Views)

Why Did TAN And TANOIDS Disappear From Nairaland / Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Mods, Tanoids And Dullards... (smh) by debaj10: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2015
I just read 'rule 2'.
As in eh?
Who on earth is doing the monitoring here?!?
... "Ahem".
Now that I've got that off my chest:

Mods- please find a better way to sniff out the HUGE number of insults in the politics threads.

TANoids- admit that gej flopped on many serious issues, despite all the good, hard work he did.

Dullards- admit that it was foolish of buhari (who should know better) to make all those outlandish promises.

If all else fails, you two groups can both bash this post. No skin off my nose. But I'd rather you guys found that common ground and stopped acting like recalcitrant children- with abysmally bad grammar, at that! Maybe, just maybe the resulting fun and games will lead us to re-direct our (limited) resources on Nairaland to making constructive suggestions for the good of the nation.
Eh?
And THEN the mods can ban me.

Any takers?
Re: On Mods, Tanoids And Dullards... (smh) by figoperch: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2015
K
Re: On Mods, Tanoids And Dullards... (smh) by kuuljay(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2015
** whispering ** Figo you nor dey sleep? ** goes back to sleep**

(1) (Reply)

In Remembrance Of The Election Wailers / Ahead Of 2015 Kogi Guber Poll / I Doubts Buhari's Sincerity To Confront Corruption - Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.