Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It (935 Views)

My Alcaltel Pixi 7 Got Bricked / Please Help Me!!! My Phone Got Wiped And I Have Vital Data In Sms / Help I Can Flash My Ihnote Flashing Interrupted On Sp Flashtool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It by oprah007(m): 1:45am On Aug 12, 2015
My Infinix Zero is Completely dead. After I changed the IMEI and Reboot, it started Hanging, and the Wifi and bluetooth started malfunctioning. So I booted into recovery and Reset to Factory Settings. But instead of the phone to boot up, it went dead. Not charging, PC not detecting it (Used like 5 different USB Cords) and SP Flashtool won't detect it either. Any Solution to this problem? Please help. Thanks.
Re: HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It by jksxxxx: 5:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Yes there is solution if ur in abia state u cn bring it to our service center opp office of head of service by library bank road umuahia or WhatsApp me for directions on Hw to solve d problem 09033365257 all hope is Nt lost
Re: HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It by Carlcaresophia: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2015
oprah007:
My Infinix Zero is Completely dead. After I changed the IMEI and Reboot, it started Hanging, and the Wifi and bluetooth started malfunctioning. So I booted into recovery and Reset to Factory Settings. But instead of the phone to boot up, it went dead. Not charging, PC not detecting it (Used like 5 different USB Cords) and SP Flashtool won't detect it either. Any Solution to this problem? Please help. Thanks.
Hello Oprah007, did you root your phone? If not, you can try take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2015
oprah007:
If you live around Benin, Edo state I can help you fix it for 1k, call or whatsapp me with 08122846332.
Re: HELP! My Phone Got Bricked, Won't Charge, PC/SP Flashtool Not Detecting It by oprah007(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
The phone is rooted. I stay in lagos but am presently in Ibadan. Where can I take it to in ibadan for repair? Pls help

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. / The Best Blackberry Phone / What's Your Favorite Instant Messaging App Aside Whatsapp And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.