Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola (306 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by stanleychimezie(f): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by appini: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Alfa warrior
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by bewla(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2015
tell them
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2015
If you are guilty, you will join the 'stealing is not corruption' gang in jail Ogbeni! No time for nonsense!!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by PRYCE(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2015
That's because he knows that Buhari's Corruption war reeks of partisanship and that those he romances with would have their case files tossed under the carpet!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Can u imagine dis man
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC – aregbesola by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Aregbe,we don't think u re stupid. We never expected u to come out and say that you are afraid of efcc

(1) (Reply)

Delta Role Model Awards,2015. / FG Working To Promote Accountability, Transparency – Osinbajo / Nigeria Customs Boss Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.