Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah (797 Views)

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Corruption Probe: Jonathan Sent Us To Beg Buhari – Bishop Kukah Confesses / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by Suffy: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2015
The National Peace Committee, which met with
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, has
denied that it was on the errand of former
President Goodluck Jonathan.

A member of the committee, Bishop Mathew
Hassan Kukah, denied the insinuation, while
speaking to State House correspondents after the
committee’s closed-door meeting with Buhari in
Abuja.

Bishop Kukah said;

“Anybody is free to come to our
committee, but President Jonathan
never by telephone or by any
other means sought to see the
committee. We went to see him,
but that was after we had already
seen members of the political
parties; we saw a few members of
the civil society; we planned to see
the speaker because we couldn’t
see him yesterday.”
“So this was a planned series of
intervention essentially just to
hear out everybody and I think the
good news is that Nigerians are
committed to a new nation.”
“We are committed to ensuring
that the gains and the blessings
God has given us come to fruition.
So, it was a very wonderful
conversation that we had.”
“Again, our own commitment is
not to intimidate or fight anybody.
The former president’s
commitment and what he did still
remains spectacular and I think
that President Buhari himself
appreciates that.
“So, our effort really is to make
sure that the right thing is done.
This is not an intervention; it is not
a hearing out process. When we
had election it was like a wedding;
the reality of government now is
the marriage and people need to
be encouraged.
“We need to reaffirm that this is
our country and the only thing we
can collectively be opposed to is
injustice, iniquity, corruption and
in that regard we all had one
single conversation.“

Source: naijaparrot.com/jonathan-didnt-send-us-to-beg-president-buhari-bishop-kukah/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by slap1(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Like someone said, so many things will happen from now till 2019, but GEJ going to jail is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by B3sty(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Too much talk in this administration,
Actions is what we need... Baba, start doing your work & all your campaign promises,
you have Just 4 Years to Rule!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by cccxxiii: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2015
I believe the Man of God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by bewla(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2015
e bi like say
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by maziyo(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Its unfortunate.. APC no believe ur news but we PDP do.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2015
slap1:
Like someone said, so many things will happen from now till 2019, but GEJ going to jail is not one of them.
Gbam!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by oluwafemi113(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Man of God

Pls say the truth
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by vivypretty(f): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2015
whether dem send u abi dem no send u na u sabi non of my business
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by owobokiri(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2015
According to APC media machinery, everybody that visits buhari did so to beg for jonathan. The picture they are desperate to implant into your mind is that of a crying jonathan, on his knees begging the Daurra emperoh for mercy. . Even when Anyaoku was invited to help a marooned buhari prepare for his US visit, we had same tales. Meanwhile jonathan is busy going about his normal duties. . It is nothing but propoganda overdrive. .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2015
All this "so called men of God" are making me rethink my Christianity. They collect millions from GEJ to lobby PMB....and they know that exposing GEJ is exposing them especially that one that calls himself CAN President.. which God are they serving? the same ago they preach on Sundays?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by TheNonce: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
grin

So na offering una go collect? Why all of una no dey visit una church and mosque members or displaced victims reach as una dey visit buhari? My friend sharrap dia!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by Agimor(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Op so no source abi.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by 175(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2015
tobimillar:
All this "so called men of God" are making me rethink my Christianity. They collect millions from GEJ to lobby PMB....and they know that exposing GEJ is exposing them especially that one that calls himself CAN President.. which God are they serving? the same ago they preach on Sundays?

It's your type my friends call "Chai Buhari". . .
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2015
175:

It's your type my friends call "Chai Buhari". . .

Is it suppose to be funny...
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by harrysterol(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
That ok
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Send Us To Beg President Buhari – Bishop Kukah by sammyj: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
This is a story of the witch cried yesterday and the child died today who killed the child. Linking this to Jonathan and peace committee workout your maths! ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Diversion Of Chinese Rail Loan Untrue / Where Is That Wide Mouth OBJ Concubine? / How To Unwind While Waiting For Change......(Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.