Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment (11856 Views)

FAAN Begins Placement Of Successful Candidates / FAAN Says It Is Not Recruiting / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2015
SirWellington:
It's even better than that of Department of State Security Service which was conducted last year, illegaly recruited over 300 graduates, train them for 8 months only for the exercise to be cancelled when they were about passing out this year.

How sure are u with this info?
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Segse(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Na wa o
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by BOFX: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
Yes.
What's his full name, let's cross check. If it's really true.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by BOFX: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2015
gagewonda:
op if what they are saying is true dat some pple have began working, please sue FAAN. if ur name was actually released with a gud lawyer u have a case. u see, d mistake we make as naija youths is we just cry abt d system nd do nothing. its high time we started doing things to change d system. if d system refuse to change lets force it to change... legally though

I think all those selected, should create an image of the website where their names are published, so that there will be a non - repudiation of the fact by FAAN.
Then u guys should come together and besiege media houses like channels,etc.
Then lastly go to faan headquarters in lagos with placards.
Take the bull by the horns and see if positive result will not come out of this!
Pls stand up for your rights!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by lastmessenger: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2015
is this true?
SirWellington:
It's even better than that of Department of State Security Service which was conducted last year, illegaly recruited over 300 graduates, train them for 8 months only for the exercise to be cancelled when they were about passing out this year.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by AXYZ: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2015
BOFX:

I think all those selected, should create an image of the website where their names are published, so that there will be a non - repudiation of the fact by FAAN.
Then u guys should come together and besiege media houses like channels,etc.
Then lastly go to faan headquarters in lagos with placards.
Take the bull by the horns and see if positive result will not come out of this!
Pls stand up for your rights!

Only if it was purely on merit. undecided
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2015
this is the reason i wud never as applied for a public sector job. bros move on
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by nezer83: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2015
idris4r83:
Faan recruitment needs to be reviewed because it is corruption personified.

Lol..Mr Buhari will lock up all of them in jail, including the giver and taker.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by nasty45(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
It is wa
SirWellington:
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by SirWellington(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Roseey0:

How sure are u with this info?

It's not for me to prove how sure I'm. It's your duty to verify from necessary quarters if its true, that's if you really care to know.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Mactons(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
I can assure you that the process was cedible. But we need FAAN to expedite action as its affecting our decision making.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by julius2825(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Emdee590(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Sunnypar:

The bolded, are those that have legs.
Well, my friend have started work there you had better move on.
Please if it is possible , link me to that your friend...thank you.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Emdee590(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
UncleSnr:
My neighbour went to Enugu for training...
Please if it is possible , link me to him on 08039417194 whatsapp
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
piscesgem:
Since FAAN released the first list on May 7th 2015, the only update we got from them was the release of a Second list circa 27th May 2015, Then FCC called some candidate to verify their origin, since then no word from FAAN on when documentation and verification will commence for the over 700 successful candidates, keeping candidates in the dark, some like me have to keep suspending some other things I have to do just in guise of waiting for FAAN. I think at this stage its just right for FAAN to issue an official statement, so we know our plight

oga, the truth is that the ogas in the service had already submitted their lists of persons. All these recruitment exercises are just disguise for the public. Even if u are best in the world, they will sell u out for the worst person that is connected.

My suggestions,n get on ur knees and pray for heavy thunder to fire all those that took part in stressing ur life and making u disorganise ur plans.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by film2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
You really need to be prayerful because most recruitments done under GEJ before elections are still pending; nobody has resumed work... Many government parastatals are scared of making any moves on giving new recruits resumption letters... let's hope for the best

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by pypa(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
gagewonda:
op if what they are saying is true dat some pple have began working, please sue FAAN. if ur name was actually released with a gud lawyer u have a case. u see, d mistake we make as naija youths is we just cry abt d system nd do nothing. its high time we started doing things to change d system. if d system refuse to change lets force it to change... legally though

You cannot hold FAAN liable because they did not issue any appointment letter. It is when they issue you appointment letter(offer letter) and you accept by singing the document that a legal contract is created.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by bigerboy200: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
gagewonda:
op if what they are saying is true dat some pple have began working, please sue FAAN. [b]if ur name was actually released with a gud lawyer u have a case. [/b]u see, d mistake we make as naija youths is we just cry abt d system nd do nothing. its high time we started doing things to change d system. if d system refuse to change lets force it to change... legally though
And how will an unemployed graduate afford d services of a gud lawyer??
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by bigerboy200: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mactons:
I can assure you that the process was cedible. But we need FAAN to expedite action as its affecting our decision making.
Wen u say d process was credible, hope u know "credible" is relative?? With all I heard from d FAAN recruitment process, it was a "man know man" thing ohh...I heard from d horses mouth live and direct..

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by tessywithsexy: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
That,s the way it is in this country of our,s. One have to be connected first, except u re just favoured by GOD. That,s only when u wil just get a job without having to stress urself
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Sunnypar(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Immigration has been suspended we pray they do not suspend FAAN too.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by piscesgem(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2016
UPDATE

List of successful candidate for training released, it is going to be in batches

http://www.faan.gov.ng/index.php/media-centre/press-releases
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 18, 2016
piscesgem:
UPDATE

List of successful candidate for training released, it is going to be in batches

http://www.faan.gov.ng/index.php/media-centre/press-releases

The fear of buhari is making evil people tremble.
Re: What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment by piscesgem(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Third batch training concluded

Thanks to FAAN for making us believe that good things can come out Nigeria again, wish other Federal parastatal can be like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.