Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,912 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” (19047 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Jibrin Threatens To Expose Reps Members If They Do Not Return Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by 989900: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Jonah Jang

Dem take stealing swear for Jonas dem ni?
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by dammix(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Start your day with a SMILE by downloading 'GIVE ME A SMILE' MP3 by Akande David Oluwadamilola Download here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9e09e1d7
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by ymomoh: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
SHUT YOUR FAACKING GUTTER!!!!Is it not money that will be used for the work you want them to do,that they are trying to collectEWU!!!!
danpaul1:
APC political office holders (pmb, govs) have all abandoned governance which they were voted for in pursuit of so called "stolen money". I'd rather tag it witch-hunting!

1 Like

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by espn(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
danpaul1:
APC political office holders (pmb, govs) have all abandoned governance which they were voted for in pursuit of so called "stolen money". I'd rather tag it witch-hunting!
did they steal the money or not?
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Truflame: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Government should use cash to improve the standard of living of the people not the other way round

Buy sesame seed/agricultural produce at an affordable price.

Please, call Truflame for more inquiries on: 08189721460.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by etoman1(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

If i were an igbo man, i would be among those fools fighting for Biafra. Thank God for making me a Yoruba man. Proudly Yoruba[/size]
via nwokem... You again You need to see Fr Mbaka..
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by digitsolution: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Seriously is Nigeria this Rich almost everyday is one story of looting or the other.......
But when are we going to settle in for proper guidance........

For all your branding Contact Digit One Solution for your Branding, Printing, Production & supply of Promotional items, Conference and Training supplies, Stationery, Carrier Bags, Air freshener and many more.

Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by julius2825(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
danpaul1:

You are so used to corruption that it is now part of you.
If corruption must stp its has to start from smwher
So ppple just have to aNswer to what dey did.
Money dat was meant for d development of d majority were shared among d few .
Now someone is asking question and u are busy defending what u did not take part in.
You need total deliverance.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by badesco(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nigerians are tired of this probe today, probe tomorrow, President Buhari should go ahead and carry out his threat of probing, than making useless noise everyday. but in carrying out your probe don't forget to include, Obj, Ibb, Abdulsalami, and many others, if not, the probe would Br judged as one sided and selective. wish Pres. Buhari luck.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by strongerthaneva(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
danpaul1:
my friend get lost jo..pipu like can never do anything if elected as the governor.they should let go with all that kind of money reason now the stealing is just above to be.mentioned by recovering it thing will get shape faster which u and ur family will enjoy from it also.If they let go that how it will continue till enternity .It must be stopped.So pls reason before commenting..God bless as u do..
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by voiceoftruthNG: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
What did Sonni Tyoden do when he was Unijos VC? Has he returned all the money he despodently looted? Students he victimised, a man who has no respect for due process is here castigating Jang whose records he can never equate even if made a governor for decades. Let him and lalong go and sit down. Lalong who was a speaker in the days of Dariye, a known thief for that matter. Hissssssss out of thread.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by TPDO: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
[/quote][quote author=voiceoftruthNG post=36879068]What did Sonni Tyoden do when he was Unijos VC? Has he returned all the money he despodently looted? Students he victimised, a man who has no respect for due process is here castigating Jang whose records he can never equate even if made a governor for decades. Let him and lalong go and sit down. Lalong who was a speaker in the days of Dariye, a known thief for that matter. Hissssssss out of thread.

Bro - and wat records does jang have dt can't be equated, he just threw d state back to dark years, bro do u see d road u drive on, guess u just ok wit wat he has done in berom land alone buh remember he is d father of all n not father of DU. Look at it frm dis way too - if GNS had won d election, the debt he piled up - over 200B- iz dt debt supposed to just disappear or GNS will start on a plate of debt, u will say d debt was to build roads n I laff in german- bro dt man owed teachers, workers for months and he was confident that d civil servants votes can't move him n his agenda- wt a shame. Now new govt is here wit debt of 200B, where r d roads he claim he is doin? Teachers n govt workers were not paid as at when he left- haba dis is an old man expected better from him - as aged as he is he has to account for wat Hez done, mind u n I knw u knw abt d aviation school he's son has in south Africa or his other sons car stand in Ghana, dis and many more is wat is killing dis country, cbn battles foreign xchange coz of ppl like him- they move d market negatively all coz of stolen money. Bro - let's speak d truth if we love dis country and u love ur self.

Yes u spoke of Tyoden - if he has skeletons plz prosecute him, for d fact dt u percieve he has bad sides dt doesn't stop him frm doin his duties except proven guilty - dis is democracy u knw.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by socialmediaman: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
PassingShot:

How did we get here? I blame the person who laid the foundation of corruption in our modern democracy - OBJ.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by drberry(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
ArmaniUhuru:

More prisons abi? For Tinubu et al right?
Yes o.... All of them.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by PRYCE(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
PassingShot:

This is just damn serious. Just two official cars?

I am lost for words with the level of stealing of government monies and properties by our officials.

How did we get here? I blame the person who laid the foundation of corruption in our modern democracy - OBJ.

OBJ had eight years to put us on solid footings but he didn't deliver. I weep for Nigeria!

And there are some eediots who still take it as their duty to defend some of these looters; always shouting witch-hunting at the mention of probing. On what moral ground should anyone defend "pen robbers" who have knowingly sent many to their early grave and made many become destitute in their own country full of milk and honey?
Thesame reason why people like you support them Amaechi who stole Cars, Furniture, and EVEN CURTAINS!

You see? All of Us weep for our nation in our own way by being crassly partisan!

You accuse me of supporting Corrupt people, I accuse you of thesame... what is achieved? Total stalemate!

But how on earth could one support the likes of EL-Rufai, Amaechi, Sylva etc when these are some of the people that oversaw or partook in Nigeria's downfall in the last 16 years? But of course you'd say they are repentant( for joining APC) or They weren't indicted by any court and things like that.. If that's the case, Them IBB, Danjuma, Abacha are all saints as far as we concerned!
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by jordy101(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

If i were an igbo man, i would be among those fools fighting for Biafra. Thank God for making me a Yoruba man. Proudly Yoruba[/size]
can't you ever stay without mentioning igbo? you will kill yourseilf for nothing
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by PassingShot(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
PRYCE:
Thesame reason why people like you support them Amaechi who stole Cars, Furniture, and EVEN CURTAINS!

You see? All of Us weep for our nation in our own way by being crassly partisan!

You accuse me of supporting Corrupt people, I accuse you of thesame... what is achieved? Total stalemate!

But how on earth could one support the likes of EL-Rufai, Amaechi, Sylva etc when these are some of the people that oversaw or partook in Nigeria's downfall in the last 16 years? But of course you'd say they are repentant( for joining APC) or They weren't indicted by any court and things like that.. If that's the case, Them IBB, Danjuma, Abacha are all saints as far as we concerned!
When has supporting APC for presidency largely because of Buhari translated to supporting all those "corrupt" people you mentioned. Even among corrupt politicians there are lesser evil.
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by PRYCE(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
PassingShot:

When has supporting APC for presidency largely because of Buhari translated to supporting all those "corrupt" people you mentioned. Even among corrupt politicians there are lesser evil.
Lol @ 'lesser evil'

The fact that you punctuated the word 'corrupt' means you don't think those guys are indeed corrupt.

Another Stalemate!!! Too Bad!

I personally think we should hold ALL our leaders accountable even Em Buhari whom have built a good reputation for a supposedly flawless record... Party affiliations aside!
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by EHoudini: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fire. Fury. Signifying nothing. Those lopesides projects were outside the state? We heard all that before. Dariye blamed military, Jang blamed and demonized Dariye. Now is simply time for Lalong to play his tune. In another shortfew years he would in turn be at the receiving end. Old game, new player. Plateau shall long outlive them. Get down and do the needful, nigga! Ur tune bores me!
Re: Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” by ModiKen(m): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2015
danpaul1:

Concentrate on governance and allow the anti-graft agencies do their job

But this isn't just a mere issue of one governor stealing the money belonging to his state, this involves a former president and his ministers with some very mimd boggling accusations.

There is no way PMB isn't going to be involved especially as he hopes to recover as much as possible due to the dwindling oil prices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / Operation Zero Potholes Working In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.