Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? (2858 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by InMyPrime: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello prayer warriors,
Especially those who pray during the night. I mean warfare prayers between midnight and 0300 or 0400hours. I have 2 experiences I need spiritual diagonoses on.
1. After prayer, even though I feel the exhaustion and sleepiness which probably starts while I'm praying, when I get into my bed to sleep I am SO WAKEFUL. I struggle to sleep till say 0500 hrs and then it is such a heavy sleep I struggle to wake up and prepare for work etc from 0630. I wake up tired like I've been beaten up.

2. Sometimes it is not a struggle to sleep after the warfare prayers but I always dream of something ridiculous or eating in the dream or a man talking to me and I am in agreement with him. We are cool. I know it's spiritual husband and oppression but I can go to bed knowing that surely I am going to dream of that or be walking along with a man and I feel I am not getting my breakthrough in prayer and are these thing resisting my prayers or what.
I am getting so frustrated by all this.
Please seasoned intercessors advise me.

1 Like

Re: Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by Paschal001: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Oya were are the prayer warriors

1 Like

Re: Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by Tocheagle(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2015
What u are experiencing is called hindrances. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DONT STOP. UR PRAYERS ARE THREATENING UR OPPOSITIONS

2 Likes

Re: Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very true d dreams after rigorous prayer sessions in mid nite. I don't know why!
I think it has much to do with power play between forces of spiritual dimension.
Mine is to continue the prayers next time and ignore the scary dreams! It's gone now

1 Like

Re: Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by misreal(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
InMyPrime:
Hello prayer warriors,
Especially those who pray during the night. I mean warfare prayers between midnight and 0300 or 0400hours. I have 2 experiences I need spiritual diagonoses on.
1. After prayer, even though I feel the exhaustion and sleepiness which probably starts while I'm praying, when I get into my bed to sleep I am SO WAKEFUL. I struggle to sleep till say 0500 hrs and then it is such a heavy sleep I struggle to wake up and prepare for work etc from 0630. I wake up tired like I've been beaten up.

2. Sometimes it is not a struggle to sleep after the warfare prayers but I always dream of something ridiculous or eating in the dream or a man talking to me and I am in agreement with him. We are cool. I know it's spiritual husband and oppression but I can go to bed knowing that surely I am going to dream of that or be walking along with a man and I feel I am not getting my breakthrough in prayer and are these thing resisting my prayers or what.
I am getting so frustrated by all this.
Please seasoned intercessors advise me.
even though a ten yr old understands the music,dance and rhythm of war,he will never be allowed to go to war because he will end up being a casualty.what you need is spiritual growth,because a baby christian cannot do warfare with demons..my advice to you is....STOP THE WARFARE PRAYERS.AND DESIRE THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLYGHOST,AFTER WHICH YOU SPEND AT LEAST AN HOUr DAILY PRAYING IN TONGUES..I bet you,all the demons in your family will tremble when you speak..

2 Likes

Re: Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by dsquare33: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
misreal:
even though a ten yr old understands the music,dance and rhythm of war,he will never be allowed to go to war because he will end up being a casualty.what you need is spiritual growth,because a baby christian cannot do warfare with demons..my advice to you is....STOP THE WARFARE PRAYERS.AND DESIRE THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLYGHOST,AFTER WHICH YOU SPEND AT LEAST AN HOUr DAILY PRAYING IN TONGUES..I bet you,all the demons in your family will tremble when you speak..
I partly agree with what you said but, at times the devil who is also good at harrasing the saints,he uses this demonic technique in warying the saints so as to make them loose their balance thereby loosing their faith.To the OP don't give up,Most people who are into spiritual warfare at times pass through what you are passing through. Each time you pray especially at midnight you weaken the power of the enemy. So in other to make you believe he is incharge he weakens your flesh so that it would like didn't pray at all.Remember the devil is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Don't hang up.. Keep paying. When you pray commit your dream life into God's hand, pray and decree what you want to see in your dream.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Expectations Of Heaven / Quirinius' Census Is An Important Historical Marker For ‪‎Jesus‬' Birth - But... / Don't Bring Your Tithes To The Church- T B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.