Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Studies Reveals That True Religious People Are Not Prone To Cancer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Studies Reveals That True Religious People Are Not Prone To Cancer (329 Views)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / My Friends Said I Look Like Osaze Odewinge Is That True? / Ex Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Loses Wife To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studies Reveals That True Religious People Are Not Prone To Cancer by UltimateDaniel(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Today You are about to Read Something that might surprise you a bit, but I think true believers should not be surprise that Religion can actually help people deal with cancer and any health related disease, according to new diagnosis of some Christian Health scholars, They went deep into study and discover that; True Religion can cause limitations of disease like cancer to you!

This was a report published in the US journal CANCER which looked deep into the impact of religious belief on the various sides; physical, mental and social health. Patients’ unique ability of maintaining their social roles and

- See more at: http://www.allroundgospel.com/2015/08/study-reveals-that-true-religious.html
Re: Studies Reveals That True Religious People Are Not Prone To Cancer by Mbkite(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Guidelines That Are Above Are Easy / Win D Contest / Need A Professional Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.