Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (996 Views)

I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon / 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by livingstone2013: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: . by ammyluv2002(f): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Bros,i feel your pain & I'm deeply sorry but i have to be honest here. you don't have a job yet u rented a place? After paying the 18k what happens next? Remember, U've stayed 3 months already that's June, July and August.

I think, you should run around to raise 9k and pay for the previous months. You might also have to look for a place to hang out while you keep searching for a job. You don't have to be depressed for having a job yet, there are so many graduates out there without job too.

All the best dear

1 Like

Re: . by edwife(f): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
@livingstone,i do understand your plight and quite frankly it is normal to be depressed especially when you are a mature man with no resources
but don't let it discourage you.

Do you have to stay in that room? i mean don't you have somewhere to go to like your parents or relatives?You can't keep paying rent when you don't have any income and that money can be used to start up something while job hunting.
Re: . by Feranchek(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
When 2 matured, responsible and beautiful women have already spoken, what more can a kid like me say

Livingston heed dia advice. Buh lemme add..... while relocating to your new base, you can raise more money by selling your stuffs on OLX grin

Goodluck pappi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Staying In A Marriage Where There Is No Love / Appreciate Your Parent!!! Touching Story!!! / Sex And The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.