Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Content Removed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Content Removed (48275 Views)

NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Buhari Has Removed Veil Of Economic Secrecy- Sen Nwaogu. / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Pray For Senate President, I Saw Him Removed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Removed by wristbangle: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
gimakon:

Wetin you day talk? Jonathan? Negotiate with Shekau? You get television for house at all?

When last did u read news?
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
wristbangle:

When last did u read news?

When did Jonathan negotiate with Shekau, I need links. Paste here lemme see
Re: Content Removed by JB01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
freedom96:
The only reason for negotiation is to get the girls back safely,my thoughts.If not for the girls I don't really think negotiation would be on the table.

In either way,God Bless and protect Our General!
I don't think all the girls are safe there (alive). Some of them might have been used to carry out suicide bomb attacks, others raped and molested.
The Government should not negotiate with terrorists.
Re: Content Removed by kenoz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
okay o
Re: Content Removed by flightdey: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
check out kakaki.news for quality news content on african issues!!
Re: Content Removed by bilal4riid(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
JEGA01:
I am sure shekau is somewhere now, probably chilling with his PDP goons.

guy you jst talk my mind. Iam 2 frm jega

R you from jega?

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by bilal4riid(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
ellabooz:
His goal has been achieved,so there no need to be there again and Bokoharam will soon be closed by their political wing.

He will get FG appointment in due course.

Thank me later
everybody has seen that Gej didn't equipped the military and PMB doing the right thing now. so between them who is sympathetic to BH.
there was confusions in military during Gej regime, but reverse is the case nw
Re: Content Removed by wahles(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Abubakar Shekau, the most ruthless boko haram commander... may I b known for sumtyn good oo# grin
Re: Content Removed by Rotimi47: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Shekau have been killed a long time ago what we have been seeing are pure propaganda videos.
Re: Content Removed by wiloy2k8(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=freedom96 post=36876757][/quote]

U need to think with ur head
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2015
midolian:
President of neighbouring Chad claims Islamist sect leader now replaced by deputy who is willing to enter peace talks

Abubakar Shekau, the head of the Boko Haram Islamist group that kidnapped more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls last year, has been ousted as its leader, it has been claimed.

Shekau, who gained worldwide notoriety after appearing in a series of videos in which he threatened to sell the girls as slaves, has been replaced by another Boko Haram deputy who is said to be open to peace talks, according to Idriss Deby, the president of neighbouring Chad.

Mr Deby, whose forces have been fighting Boko Haram militants around Nigeria's border areas, made the comments in a press conference on Tuesday in which he claimed that the group was now on the back foot militarily and would be finished "by the end of the year".

"There is someone apparently called Mahamat Daoud who is said to have replaced Abubakr Shekau and he wants to negotiate with the Nigerian government," he said. "For my part, I would advise not to negotiate with a terrorist."

It was not clear how Mr Deby had obtained his information, although rumours have been circulating in recent months that Shekau had gone on the run or even fled Nigeria altogether as a result of increased military operations against Boko Haram by both the Nigerian and Chadian governments. Little is known as of yet about the man named by Deby as his successor, whose name may well be a non de guerre.

Mr Deby was speaking to reporters in the Chadian capital, N'Djamena, on the 55th anniversary of Chad's independence from France. His claims that Boko Haram are facing imminent defeat will be questioned by some, however, given the carnage the group has wreaked in recent days across its strongholds in north-east Nigeria.

On Tuesday, a bomb killed at least 47 people and wounded dozens more in the village of Sabon Gari, near the north-east city of Maiduguri. Two days before that, jihadists shot dead four people and abducted five more in the same area.

Nigerian and Chadian commanders maintain that they have at least stopped the group controlling entire towns and neighbourhoods, and that the recent attacks amount to a return to hit-and-run tactics.

While claiming progress in the fight against the jihadists, who have repeatedly hit border areas of Cameroon, Chad and Niger, Mr Deby admitted that suicide bombers still posed a threat. But he added: "Boko Haram is decapitated. There are little groups (of Boko Haram members) scattered throughout east Nigeria, on the border with Cameroon. It is within our power to definitively overcome Boko Haram."

It is not the first time that reports have emerged claiming Shekau's downfall. Reports from the Nigerian military and media have declared him dead on several occasions, although experts also believe that the various videos that have appeared purporting to be him sometimes feature lookalikes.

He is believed to have ruled out all prospect of peace talks with the Nigerian government, allegedly causing rifts with other Boko Haram commanders who favoured negotiations that could also have led to the freeing of the schoolgirls.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11798044/.html

Abubakar Shekau, the most ruthless boko haram commander angry
Which Shekau are they talking about?
Take look at this image below

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by midolian(m): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Eco2580:

Which Shekau are they talking about?
Take look at this image below
lool cheesy cheesy
Re: Content Removed by juman(m): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2015
"There is someone apparently called Mahamat Daoud who is said to have replaced Abubakr Shekau and he wants to negotiate with the Nigerian government," he said. "For my part, I would advise not to negotiate with a terrorist."

That name is not nigerian name.
Re: Content Removed by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2015
ellabooz:
His goal has been achieved,so there no need to be there again and Bokoharam will soon be closed by their political wing.

He will get FG appointment in due course.

Thank me later

Brainless
Re: Content Removed by Manir9ja: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2015
What is he? Their fu**king spokes man or what?
Re: Content Removed by Theophrastus(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
I said it sometime ago that this Chadian presido know much about BH but he won't just tell 9ja govt because of the territorial gain he is looking for.
When did he become BH spokeperson. He initially said he knew where Shekau WAS living but he never disclose it to 9ja govt. If USA is truly behind BH, then France must be their supper ally in it because 9ja is the only Anglophone country from from BOKO. Nigeria Govt Won't Negotiate.9ja won't Stop Fighting Boko Until Last Boko Man Fall. Deby is just afraid of PMB actions and inactions.
Re: Content Removed by fuckerholic(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2015
kaypound:
How is this Derby guy getting his infos?
If he has so much information he should try help us catch the shekau alive so that we can bring back the girls. We have tried to kill him (shekau) many times but he keeps on resurrenting

He is a terrorist and
the chief traitor himself,he and buhari knows something about the sect.google his biography

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church / Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.