Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child (1691 Views)

This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boss Will Crack You Up / Crazily Funny Memes To Crack You Up On A Saturday .. / This Hilarious Poses Will Crack You Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by lordtosan(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
A warri mum called her son Ochuko on phone;

Ochuko: Hello maleee

Mum: Ochuko, that meat & fish don boil?

Ochuko: Yes oo malee

Mum: Abeg implicate salt & maggi, attach oil,
pepper & sentence the crayfish and other small
small fish dem to death ....then involve the
leaves ...after 10 mins, discharge the pot from
fire. You dey hear me so?

Ochuko: yes malee ...shuoo, this food go good
to download with Eba o!

Mum: No worry, i don already detain some fufu for cooler... when time reach we go give dem amnesty.

3 Likes

Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by vikyno(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol.
Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol
Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by fireforfire: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2015
I first heard dis joke wen i was ......yrs old. about 15 yrs ago.

stale joke!
Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by ibkgab001: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Detained fufu

1 Like

Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by stchinedu: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
fireforfire:

stale joke!
Ok
Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by lordtosan(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2015
fireforfire:

stale joke!
and after this many years you are still jobless, spending your time reading stale jokes?

1 Like

Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by graciousolo(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Just imagine these words in that funny warri accent.
Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by DeHero1: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Amnesty indeed! grin
Re: This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child by seankay(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
lordtosan:
and after this many years you are still jobless, spending your time reading stale jokes?
grin grin easy bro! Even if I read this joke 15years from now, I bliv d joke is funny enof to make me laff.

Back to the topic grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

When Employers Want You To Have 10 Years Work Enough Experience At The Age Of 22 / Nigeria VS Kenya War Continue (pics) / No Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.