Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title (45003 Views)

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / 2015 Women's Afrobasket: D'Tigress On The March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by shizzy7(f): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
leave al-farouq for me o. Lol, he's one of my fav's sha. I like Umeh too, my sis is fixed on Okoye.
I have found my future husband JAMAL OLASEWERE. damn he's HOT..I am leaving al-farouq for you...

You wont believe on another thread captainswag225 & jiggamangh are telling me that Our players are Just average.. captain says they are ugly and Malnourished.. I am like WTH!!!

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
nope, they're not. Sucks cuz I won't be able to watch. I swear DSTV and Nigerian stations are just useless, especially the latter
they are not? Why? I watched Nigeria vs Senegal yesterday on supersport 9
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
I have found my future husband JAMAL OLASEWERE. damn he's HOT..I am leaving al-farouq for you...

You wont believe on another thread captainswag225 & jiggamangh are telling me that Our players are Just average.. captain says they are ugly and Malnourished.. I am like WTH!!!
lol. Just carry Jamal dey go, Al-farouq is bae kiss. No mind Captainswag, he's just jealous. If Al-farouq enters Ghana, those Ghana babes will just r-ape our frosh bros
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
they are not? Why? I watched Nigeria vs Senegal yesterday on supersport 9
my sister, me sef I watched the semis there yesterday, but SuperSport have struck again and you can only view the game on SS7 which is on Premium bouquet. I swear, they're evil
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Those guys are Ghanians, they never see anything good in Nigeria yet their men are nowhere to be found in most sports that Naija prevails.Their comments is out of jealousy. Apart from Soccer,there is no sports that Ghana rival nigeria.The statistics are there.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa o! U don dump Farouq already?? And Safari honey has her claws around him already??
Haba! Make una take am easy na... There's enuf fine boiz in d squad to go round 4 d lovely ladies here aiiit... Thank u.
*laughs sofly*

As 4 our lovely Ghanaian brothers, as u've mentioned, I kindly suggest they go take a hike...
Truth cant be hidden u know. *smiles*

shizzy7:

1 Like

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Funjosh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
DSTV Again sad
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls someone should create a live update thread and post the link here so we can follow it.... Also so dat d mods can take it to fp smiley
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
safarigirl:
my sister, me sef I watched the semis there yesterday, but SuperSport have struck again and you can only view the game on SS7 which is on Premium bouquet. I swear, they're evil
I just ran to d living room and found out we have SS7 yeah cheesy... U can watch the match on olweb app
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Pls someone should create a live update thread and post the link here so we can follow it.... Also so dat d mods can take it to fp smiley
i've created one, can't post the link with my phone though, but it's on the board
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even in Soccer that gives our lovely Ghanaian siblings their voice on the continent, Nigeria is miles ahead when u put all d records and statistics together 4 both Men's and Women's Soccer.
Dont wanna start anything aiit... But a sheep shouldn't bleat where a Lion is...

successinlife:
Those guys are Ghanians, they never see anything good in Nigeria yet their men are nowhere to be found in most sports that Naija prevails.Their comments is out of jealousy. Apart from Soccer,there is no sports that Ghana rival nigeria.The statistics are there.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Seamareggae(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
I just ran to d living room and found out we have SS7 yeah cheesy... U can watch the match on olweb app
Yeah... Senegal vs Tunisia is on now
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by LagosEconomist: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tunisia see off Senegal in the 3rd place game.

All that is left is the FINAL GAME

Let's go D'Tigers. We can do this.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Havilah93:
@CFCfan, when's the final starting?
It's at 9pm

1 Like

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by luvablesam(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Praying we win today
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Havilah93(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes! GO D'tigers!!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Let's go TIGERS!!!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by goldfish80(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Game on! 7:1 to Angola. Bag of nerves everywhere. The crowd is pro Angola, I don't think there's a single Nigerian supporter in the arena. Aren't there Nigerians living in Tunisia?

On the bright side, it was lovely seeing our American coach sing along while the Nigerian anthem was playing
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please someone should update us Gotv is killing me here!!!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Angola 13 - Nig 10 end of 1st quarter, we are always slow starter.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
We must power our way to the front at half time. It will help our confidence because we 're playing well.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
14 - 14 time out Angola
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
19 - 18 Angola lead, scoreboard defection
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Strength and power Angola have got but Nigeria is using the basic technical foul to play Angola
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria take lead for the first time 23 - 19
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria extend lead to 28 - 21
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
End of second quarter 24 - 37 Nigeria leads
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by zopaks: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
successinlife:
End of second quarter 24 - 37 Nigeria leads
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Havilah93(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Weldone d'tigers. Let's keep it this way!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is why i prefered Angola from the word go,most of the Angola foul play would have gone unpunished were it to be Tunisia.Angola were busy wrestling our boys while Nigeria are playing clean don't touch me type of basket,our points haul have come from fouls penalised with free throws. Good job d'tigers,i know Angola will want to fight back but Oguchi and others does well mostly in the 3rd Quartes,the 4th quarter will see alot of defense play and trying to extend lead with free throws as a result of foul play,apart from occasional 3 shots,i am not scared of this Angolans. God bless Nigeria,we need this cup badly.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Angola team is well build,strong,tall and uses more of strength than techniques.Lawal and Ogini can't do the rim finishing we know them for because the Angolan's are taller,even stylish dunk from Nigeria is not seen yet,but all in all,i am satisfied with how we playing the rudiments of the sport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Wayne Rooney Joins Everton (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.