Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. (26604 Views)

Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice / Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / Tractors And Implements For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by jinxet2000: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Are we joking here?
#Wearenotjokinghere

welcomed.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by ColeworldMD(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

....u kiddddin me right??..this is tripin u people ther in Nigeria?...we been usin this in London for the past 50yrs!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Londay was once like Abuja too.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by christinie(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Nonsense
hope you are not enemy of progress.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
hope you are not enemy of progress.
Judging by your dp, if you real, its because you fine I won't bite back. How I wish you "wor wor"
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by otiigba1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
This machine is just for harvesting, he needs to plant some crops first undecided
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by mmsen: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope those people whose education has been neglected are given some kind of training with this machinery.

To be honest I would not be surprised if this hardware ended up on the black market within a short period of time.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by change49ja: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wow...good. Wish all states can invest heavily on agriculture....most states are too lazy... no IGR....always waiting for allocation from 'oyel' money. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Swaggzkid: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
repogirl:
No nah, they have settled dia boys na.
hmmmm* lol that could be true
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Akinz0126(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Swaggzkid:
That's if only the boko boiz don't blow up the whole farm implements lol grin

Cc Lalasticlala

Oga you bad ooooo grin
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by mikolo80: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Nonsense
what is nonsense
this is what I expect from all states less Lagos
raised to power hundred
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by mmsen: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

....u kiddddin me right??..this is tripin u people ther in Nigeria?...we been usin this in London for the past 50yrs!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Which farm in 'London' would you need to use such a tractor onĀ£

Last I checked 'London' was an overcrowded city, how did they manage to create farmland from steel and concrete?
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by mikolo80: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
mmsen:
I hope those people whose education has been neglected are given some kind of training with this machinery.

To be honest I would not be surprised if this hardware did not end up on the black market within a short period.
so long as it's within Nigerian borders. our agric scientists don't even know there machines exist
so this is visual education that will inspire our next generation of farmers
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by mikolo80: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
mmsen:

To be honest I would not be surprised if this hardware did not end up on the black market within a short period.
nope they will Just hand over 20 milliom naira equipment to combine harvester illiterate
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by christinie(f): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Judging by your dp, if you real, its because you fine I won't bite back. How I wish you "wor wor"
at least you are happy for me.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope they aren't refurbished machines .

Our Governors been scamming Nigerians since 1999. grin
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by oluwanoni: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:

You claim to live in London but ur response sounds like someone chatting from a small cafe in sango.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by kenoz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
K
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Halaz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
its only politician can have access to it, or later the politician will lie to the people that , it has been disappeared in the arid desert due to the heavy wind from sahara desert.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2015
I have been disturbed by the findings in our Agric region of northeast where piece meal farming takes place.
why can't the government use its power and influence with a conditioned assistance begin to create mega-farms. I was informed by an Australian farmer that farmland leveling alone took him around 2 years to complete but with a subsidy from government. After the leveling mechanised farming with these kind of equipment can be put to use.
Now my suggestion is let farms and farmers be categorized either according to area covered outputs produced.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Manir9ja: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Nonsense
e pain u?
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Justjyde(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2015
What technical team is on ground to maintain these? Will they be operational beyond the first year?
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by tucker12(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
A welcome development... I trust that the technical expertise ( both local and external to ensure that the machines is well maintained is in place. It's going to be our joy to see that these set of machines help redefine farming processes within the state and her LGAs. I trust the governor means well for his people and look forward to see how best they can improve lives of the farmers in the state.
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Beetobee(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Nonsense

Jealous?
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Swaggzkid:
That's if only the boko boiz don't blow up the whole farm implements lol grin

Cc Lalasticlala

OZAOEKPE:
Nonsense

Spybradd:
If only these parasitic northerners will emulate this and get their parasitic eyes off the black gold!..

[size=15pt]BAD BELLE
NTOOOOR!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Spybradd: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Maple:

[size=15pt]BAD BELLE NTOOOOR!!!!!!! [/size]
NAIRALAND BUSHMAN grin
Re: Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. by Preprobiotics: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) / Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.