Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad (5646 Views)

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by speak2mike1200(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
What will it cost you to Start a Business? OR What will it cost you to Live and Work in Abroad This August?

Thousands of Jobs Opening and How to Live & Work Legally (in Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Barbados & Canada)Without Paying a Dime Opportunity.

1. YOUR PROCESSING – FREE
2. YOUR VISA – FREE
3. YOUR TICKET – FREE
4. YOUR ACCOMMODATION – FREE
5. YOUR INFORMATION PACKAGE - #10,000 till 4:00pm on Monday 18th August, 2015

The Employing Company will be responsible for all the EXPENSES. You will get 100% information Materials and the Technical-Know-How with just #10,000 (and Hardcopy Materials will attract extra @2,750) only.
I can as well help to process your LIVE & WORK in ABROAD in LESS THAN 2WEEKS for those who want to travel immediately and too busy to process it themselves (2Weeks guaranteed or 100% Money Back Guaranteed).

REQUIREMENT
• Must be able to READ & WRITE in English Language
• A Valid International Passport
• Have NO CRIMINAL Records
• Physically & Mentally Sound
• Special Skills is An Added Advantage
You can start a business with this information package I offered with ease which include my 1year FREE mentoring and consultation.
More About Michael Adesanya (ME): Google Micoades Resources Inc.

BANK DETAILS
Adesanya Michael
DIAMOND BANK: 3330366450
GTBANK: 0016847465
STANBIC IBTC: 9300509423
UNION BANK: 0038264611

Your package will be send to you after confirmation of payment. Text PAID, NAME, BANK to 08139261984. OR Call Me on 08026009479, 08055591209, 09091827970, 08139261984.

Deadline to this package in Monday 18th August, 2015….. Your LIVE & WORK in ABROAD in this August is Now Possible; Start Working in September.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please, what is the cost of going to the bahamas, I want to book for Aminat508 and myself, we want to spend more time with each other.

Temitemi1 and midolian please keep off

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by dayjee: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is this for real
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by midolian(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Please, what is the cost of going to the bahamas, I want to book for Aminat508 and myself, we want to spend more time with each other.

Temitemi1 and midolian please keep off
chaaaai! Orem, Orem! You are here again. While I was busy jubilating that I ve got just one rival left to deal with, comes the orubebe in my life.. Oh No! angry

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
chaaaai! Orem, Orem! You are here again. While I was busy jubilating that I ve got just one rival left to deal with, comes the orubebe in my life.. Oh No! angry
I gave you YourMain to keep you busy, so that I will have Aminat508 to myself. As for temitemi1, I don't think aminat love him more than myself.

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by temitemi1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Midolian, this is our man! grin... Oremu, aminat don dey ask of u fa grin grin grin
midolian:

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by temitemi1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oremu my friend, let aminat508 be the judge. Aminat, who do u love the most on NL
OZAOEKPE:

I gave you YourMain to keep you busy, so that I will have Aminat508 to myself. As for temitemi1, I don't think aminat love him more than myself.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by temitemi1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dem go scam u for this earth n heaven go hear grin
dayjee:
Is this for real
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
temitemi1:
You they answer that mumu, am sure he has already called the man. Hope your bro name is out, unilorin graduation list is out.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Oremu my friend, let aminat508 be the judge. Aminat, who do u love the most on NL
everybody noni cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
everybody noni cheesy
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehe
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehe
lolzzzzzzzzzz grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by midolian(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

lol..Genea is ya number 1. You have promised her everything. Y are u cheating? Aminat is my number 1, yourmain is my number 2..remember remember, I am a muslim grin

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
lolzzzzzzzzzz grin grin cheesy grin
Choose now, midolian, temtem1 and myself, who do you want? Am real baby.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by dayjee: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
temitemi1:

@Temitemi1 thanks jare
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by midolian(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Choose now, midolian, temtem1 and myself, who do you want?
Am real baby.
what do u mean by "you are real"? undecided Na who come be fake? undecided

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
lol..Genea is ya number 1. You have promised her everything. Y are u cheating? Aminat is my number 1, yourmain is my number 2..remember remember, I am a muslim grin
Chai midolian u get number two abi? Now I wanna change my mind oremussanctus and temitemi1 be my political enemy. Midolian embarassed
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by dayjee: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You they answer that mumu, am sure he has already called the man. Hope your bro name is out, unilorin graduation list is out.

I never call anybody oooo....... mr wise man wey dey quick insult ppl na wa for u oooo
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
Gosh! Anytime I hear or sight that word "Genea", am always feeling strong. That babe is my missing rib, while aminat508 is my missing "kidney".
as for being a muslim, don't bring that here, aminat don't like fanatics.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
dayjee:

I never call anybody oooo....... mr wise man wey dey quick insult ppl na wa for u oooo
Am sorry sir, am only concerned about you. Most of them are not real, he should carry all his family to abroad first.

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai midolian u get number two abi? Now I wanna change my mind oremussanctus and temitemi1 be my political enemy. Midolian embarassed
Baby girl, please I don't want anything to do with that moniker, please don't refer me with that "ore.....". You can use honey or sweetheart or anything lovely.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Temtemi1, please answer me.
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Gosh! Anytime I hear or sight that word "Genea", am always feeling strong. That babe is my missing rib, while aminat508 is my missing "kidney".
as for being a muslim, don't bring that here, aminat don't like fanatics.
me kidney abi? lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by midolian(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
No No No! You see, I just finished praying. Remembered you in prayer but forgot yourmain. Yourmain is an ex-girlfriend. She doesn't check on me like b4. I wld forgo her for you. All I need is for you to say it that orem and temitemi1 shld park well. Jst say it pls!
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Baby girl, please I don't want anything to do with that moniker, please don't refer me with that "ore.....". You can use honey or sweetheart or anything lovely.
ok dearie OZAOEKPE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by midolian(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
me kidney abi? lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
hahahaha, u see? How can a guy, ozaoekpe who claim to be real call u kidney when you mean life to another called midolian.. You see the difference is clear ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
No No No! You see, I just finished praying. Remembered you in prayer but forgot yourmain. Yourmain is an ex-girlfriend. She doesn't check on me like b4. I wld forgo her for you. All I need is for you to say it that orem and temitemi1 shld park well. Jst say it pls!
lolz una no go kill me with laugh ooooooooooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by dayjee: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Am sorry sir, am only concerned about you. Most of them are not real, he should carry all his family to abroad first.

No problem my bro...thanks wink wink wink
Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
hahahaha, u see? How can a guy, ozaoekpe who claim to be real call u kidney when you mean life to another called midolian.. You see the difference is clear ba? grin
OZAOEKPE is in trouble me kidney ba?

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by temitemi1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
So u are for everybody n for nobody ba grin grin grin
Aminat508:
everybody noni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by Aminat508(f): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
temitemi1:
So u are for everybody n for nobody ba grin grin grin
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
OZAOE KPE is in trouble me kidney ba?
Google the importance or role of the kidney and compare it to what you mean to me. Kidney is too important if you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.