Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me (6895 Views)

11 Important Info For Tenants Which Their Landlords Don't Want Them To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Richy4(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin craze just dey hug you anyhow!

Actually, I'm a good neighbor/tenant. I don't do more than the good mornings, I don't fight, I pay my bills, I don't even know all my neighbors by name, I'm handy with tools hence repair most of the time instead of damaging,I stay indoor when I'm home, I don't keep late nights(except when I'm working, but then I have my own copy of the gate key), I don't look at other people's husband tongue, I don't play loud music except when I just wanna shout(seldomly), I don't gather in gossip grin...hello, I'm your dream neighbor! You can take me to the bank. So, you get house for me?

Impressive qualification I must say... cheesy I wish you luck dear...
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Richy4:

Impressive qualification I must say... cheesy I wish you luck dear...

Thanks dude cheesy
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Acidosis:
smiley

Wetin nau grin
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
sisisioge:

Wetin nau grin
cheesy , just passing ooooo smiley
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by dadaojames(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
I pray you get one without outrageous agent fees. I need self-con too
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
dadaojames:
I pray you get one without outrageous agent fees. I need self-con too

Amen dude...thanks.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2016
sisisioge:

Will try...thanks.
gud
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by VIABLEBUSINESS: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
sisisioge:

Amen dude...thanks.
drop your number or check my number and contact me.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by dep07(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
@ sisisioge,sorry I had to derail your thread,please I'm also in need of a 2 bedroom flat around Ago palace way.okota.thanks
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
dep07:
@ sisisioge,sorry I had to derail your thread,please I'm also in need of a 2 bedroom flat around Ago palace way.okota.thanks

No probs babes
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
VIABLEBUSINESS:
drop your number or check my number and contact me.

Ur contact isn't on your profile. Will drop a number soon.
What do you have in mind? Are you a property owner? Are you about to leave an apartment you don't mind transferring?I'm dead serious about boycotting the addendum charges o. Thanks... number coming up.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by VIABLEBUSINESS: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
sisisioge:

Ur contact isn't on your profile. Will drop a number soon.
What do you have in mind? Are you a property owner? Are you about to leave an apartment you don't mind transferring?I'm dead serious about boycotting the addendum charges o. Thanks... number coming up.
check my previous post u we see my number.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
VIABLEBUSINESS:
check my previous post u we see my number.

Alight, saw your number and a host of other things. What do u have in mind? Give me a pointer pls...my preferred location is far from Igando, by the way.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 5:21am On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

Alight, saw your number and a host of other things. What do u have in mind? Give me a pointer pls...my preferred location is far from Igando, by the way.

Do you want a place in Akala, Mushin.
3 bedroom apartment ensuite with early, mid and late aroma of fish from the boys. The house is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2016
bellong:

Do you want a place in Akala, Mushin.
3 bedroom apartment ensuite with early, mid and late aroma of fish from the boys. The house is cheap.

Na choco dey your head! You for find one one for Ajegunle nau grin
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

Na choco dey your head! You for find one one for Ajegunle nau grin

? undecided angry
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
bellong:

? undecided angry

You don vex oga? Choco is a variant of the exotic drinks made by cadburii o. Wetin I chop wey I go dey diss daddy nau shocked
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

You don vex oga? Choco is a variant of the exotic drinks made by cadburii o. Wetin I chop wey I go dey diss daddy nau shocked

Which area are you looking at for the house?
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
bellong:

Which area are you looking at for the house?

Gbagada Lagos
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mi...a..name...a call...myself
Farrrr alonger way to running
Tea....I drink with jam and bread cheesy grin

I'm still searching...End of February is almost here by God's grace.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by blank(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
austine4real:

pls stop paying bills so that the amount they bring monthly will start decreasing. talking 4rm xperince.

if u don't mind u can join me here in d other room very spacious

They will come and cut your light.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2016
@Sisioge,

What is your budget?

There is a two bedroom available at Gbagada, deeper life side.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
bellong:
@Sisioge,

What is your budget?

There is a two bedroom available at Gbagada, deeper life side.

Wow...tell me about it. How much. Is it directly from occupier, no added charges? I can get another flattie or convince my present flatmate to join me. Show me the figure, let's see if I could do it. I presently live close to deeperlife church. Thanks daddy.
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
I will pm you
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2016
bellong:
I will pm you

PM doesn't work...
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
sisisioge:

PM doesn't work......many thanks.

I will call you
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
bellong:

I will call you

Thanks
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by austine4real(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2016
blank:

They will come and cut your light.
then reconnect it back with 1k

1 Like

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
@ blank and Austin...feeling u two. I will give them one last chance by visiting them today, if same... feeling you two o cool
Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by sisisioge: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks oga Bellong for the calls... totally appreciate the across the ocean efforts. May God enlarge your coast.

1 Like

Re: Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me by bellong: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
sisisioge:
Thanks oga Bellong for the calls... totally appreciate the across the ocean efforts. May God enlarge your coast.

Amen... You are welcome sis..

If you were interested in Mushin, it is a piece of cake for me as that is my territory.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Registry In Ikoyi / His Wife Was Molested In Front Of His Son / She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.