Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Celeb: Tonto Dikeh Engaged To Obasanjo’s Son, Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celeb: Tonto Dikeh Engaged To Obasanjo’s Son, Churchill (781 Views)

‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / Beverly Naya Outfit To Obasanjo's Son Wedding / Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celeb: Tonto Dikeh Engaged To Obasanjo’s Son, Churchill by Godblessyou: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Multi-capable starlet, Tonto Dikeh, has communicated appreciation to her dad in-law,

Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, whose child she is currently drawn in to.

The expert performing artist, whose engagement buzz to Oladunni Obasanjo Churchill, has been making rounds, took to her Instagram page to express her delight while affirming the ex-president as her "dad in-law". "A major praise to us and on account of everybody who wished us well and as yet wishing us," she said, imparting a kiss to the adoration for her life.

"Exceptional on account of my dad in-law, the ex-president of Nigeria, Baba Obj, and my dazzling relative.

Elite uncommon because of my stunning father and closest companion Chief Hon. Dikeh furthermore to the best step mother in the entire world, who never stops to appeal to God for me." Mrs Churchill, as she now marks herself, included that she is a glad lady, with the best in-laws on the planet. (Most read here)

"As you wish me well, might your bliss be full and strong. I'm a glad lady and nothing will ever detract that from me. I have the best relative and in-laws any young lady can wish for Read more..

1 Share

Re: Celeb: Tonto Dikeh Engaged To Obasanjo’s Son, Churchill by experimentist: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
h
Re: Celeb: Tonto Dikeh Engaged To Obasanjo’s Son, Churchill by graciouszinny(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok.
Re: Celeb: Tonto Dikeh Engaged To Obasanjo’s Son, Churchill by Pierocash(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
ok.
she should be ready to satisfy baba too when Churchill is away cos baba Obj no dey slack

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE!! 109 People Arrested In Lagos For Crossing Expressway / Dating Routine.. / 10 Routine Workout Plan,to Keep You Fit All The Time.--photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.