Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Uniport Graduate Is Not Employable Due To Gej Performance In 6 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniport Graduate Is Not Employable Due To Gej Performance In 6 Years (506 Views)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Graduate Is Not Employable Due To Gej Performance In 6 Years by dammylohlah: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
How can a public figure, an intelligent person like that, come out to tell the public that corruption is not stealing? Then you should have asked him, what then is corruption?”

Which means all graduate from that institution is half baked. They lack simple arithmetric.

Too bad.

I just want to make common sense..

Wailers pls take it easy with me ooo
Re: Uniport Graduate Is Not Employable Due To Gej Performance In 6 Years by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fool!
Check ya dicK-shonari!
Corruption is much deeper than stealing!!

5% vs 97% theory of buhari is corruption!!

Turning blind eyes on fellow Northern almajiri past head of states and focusing only on GEJ cos is an ijaw man is also corruption!

69.6% of all LGAs. in Northern area with ZERO contribution to nations coffers against 30.4% LGAs.in Southern area that contributes 100% of our revenue is also corruption!
Re: Uniport Graduate Is Not Employable Due To Gej Performance In 6 Years by BashMe1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Iranu
Re: Uniport Graduate Is Not Employable Due To Gej Performance In 6 Years by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
dammylohlah:
How can a public figure, an intelligent person like that, come out to tell the public that corruption is not stealing? Then you should have asked him, what then is corruption?”

Which means all graduate from that institution is half baked. They lack simple arithmetric.

Too bad.

I just want to make common sense..

Wailers pls take it easy with me ooo

According to the Nigerian constitution, stealing is not corruption. this has to do with what our constitution exacts as punishment to certain crimes.

(1) (Reply)

No One Is Missing –ife Chiefs / Borno State Deputy Governor Is Dead / Photos As NSA, Service Chiefs And IGP Pay Courtesies On Government Of Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.