Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) (19204 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bitto Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) / T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
After production,Mixing and Mastering is essential for a Track and increase its chances of being a hit.The list Contains top Sound engineers who are responsible for the mixing and mastering of most hit tracks in the country.

1) Sheyman- Ademoye Seyi aka Sheyman is a renowned music artist ( sampuwa ft flavour,paper ft davido) ,producer ( bigiano Shayo,my money rmx) and Sound engineer. Formerly under trybez records, the phat base entertainment CEO is sound engineer behind kukere,Woju,Lekwaku, most of the trybez record songs, Jor oh,and many other hits.

2) Suka Sounds - Suka Andrews known better as Suka sounds is another major Sound engineer or mixmaster in the Country.He is responsible for the mixing and mastering of Tracks like Brymo Ara,Davido Owo ni koko ,Most of Eme Artist songs ,Phenom Gyration and Many more Tracks.

3) Indomix- Oluwole iloyi popularly known asIndomix is another highly sought after Nigerian sound engineer . He has A song titled Owo ft reminisce,minjin,W4 and another in featured in titled Eran by Pjay.He is the mixing man behind W4 control, Vector King kong and the remix,Most of SoundSultan and Naija ninjas Track and many other artist.

4) Zeeno Foster - CEO Zane Pro Studios has been one of the most consistent and highly respected sound engineer in the Country.He has worked with the likes of Psquare on more than half of their tracks, 9ice Bashorun Gaa and Gongo Aso album.Iyanya Desire album ,MayD and a lot of other artistes

5) Wole Oni- Wole Oni is a Veteran and Prolific Producer, Songwriter and Sound Engineer. He is more popular in the Gospel genre and is responsible for mixing and mastering most of the songs he produced .He is Responsible for Tosin Martins Olomi,Lara George Halleluyah and Ijoba orun.,Most of Joldie's Track,Midnight crew Igwe and many other tracks.

Notable Mentions
Bbanks ( YBNL nation)
Brain On the Mix
YungD ( Notably Timaya Upgrade album)
Dan jiggy
Sean Stan

written and Compiled by Iamsynord

1 Like

Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
1) Sheyman
2) Suka sounds
3) indomix

1 Share

Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
4) Fooster Zeeno
5) Wole Oni

Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by jaywatt(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
you should add there picx
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by jaywatt(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
nice
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by oluwadanie1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ehn ehn...
Thumbs up to them

1 Like

Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is that why .one will be hearing " Sheyman on the mix " Suka sounds" .on every track they mix??
How many foreign songs have you heard "Mike Will on the mix ??

Anyways, am still feeling your otubante track o.my best downloaded song from Nairaland .When you go drop another track abeg ??

1 Like

Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hope Nairaland have been paid for this advert placement?
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Hope Nairaland have been paid for this advert placement?

Do me a Favour pls ??
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Iamsynord:

Do me a Favour pls ??
'a favor' , go on
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
'a favor' , go on
Gerraouttahere mehn Shii
But really its not an advert sir ..Just a write up on these talented people
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Iamsynord:

Gerraouttahere mehn Shii

But really its not an advert sir ..Just a write up on these talented people
Lol. I understand you like speaking in tongues....
Anybody ever pulled yo legs? I just did.
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cc lalasticlala ,Ishilove,FynestBoi
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by oatzeal(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
i like dis dude's posts & write-ups smiley
@topic, so all dese people is mix huh??
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Warldbest(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dats a nonsence list without duncan mighty
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
ok
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
@Op, call dem sound managers not Engineers
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by softvio(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Iamsynord:
After production,Mixing and Mastering is essential for a Track and increase its chances of being a hit.The list Contains top Sound engineers who are responsible for the mixing and mastering of most hit tracks in the country.

1) Sheyman- Ademoye Seyi aka Sheyman is a renowned music artist ( sampuwa ft flavour,paper ft davido) ,producer ( bigiano Shayo,my money rmx) and Sound engineer. Formerly under trybez records, the phat base entertainment CEO is sound engineer behind kukere,Woju,Lekwaku, most of the trybez record songs, Jor oh,and many other hits.

2) Suka Sounds - Suka Andrews known better as Suka sounds is another major Sound engineer or mixmaster in the Country.He is responsible for the mixing and mastering of Tracks like Brymo Ara,Davido Owo ni koko ,Most of Eme Artist songs ,Phenom Gyration and Many more Tracks.

3) Indomix- Oluwole iloyi popularly known asIndomix is another highly sought after Nigerian sound engineer . He has A song titled Owo ft reminisce,minjin,W4 and another in featured in titled Eran by Pjay.He is the mixing man behind W4 control, Vector King kong and the remix,Most of SoundSultan and Naija ninjas Track and many other artist.

4) Zeeno Foster - CEO Zane Pro Studios has been one of the most consistent and highly respected sound engineer in the Country.He has worked with the likes of Psquare on more than half of their tracks, 9ice Bashorun Gaa and Gongo Aso album.Iyanya Desire album ,MayD and a lot of other artistes

5) Wole Oni- Wole Oni is a Veteran and Prolific Producer, Songwriter and Sound Engineer. He is more popular in the Gospel genre and is responsible for mixing and mastering most of the songs he produced .He is Responsible for Tosin Martins Olomi,Lara George Halleluyah and Ijoba orun.,Most of Joldie's Track,Midnight crew Igwe and many other tracks.

Notable Mentions
Bbanks ( YBNL nation)
Brain On the Mix
YungD ( Notably Timaya Upgrade album)

written and Compiled by Iamsynord

no Dan jiggy? No sean stan? Hmmm.. Are you judging current raves or overall?
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by softvio(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Warldbest:
Dats a nonsence list without duncan mighty

duncan is not a sound engr .his sound engr is Dan jiggy d guy that mix and master almost his songs. This same guy mix n mastered MI- Talk about it album, some of tuface songs... OP u forgot legendary OSH
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
softvio:

no Dan jiggy? No sean stan? Hmmm.. Are you judging current raves or overall?

baba who be Dan jiggy bear these people ?? lol
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by softvio(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Iamsynord:

baba who be Dan jiggy bear these people ?? lol

Dan jiggy pass everybody on that list except Zeeno foster.. Suka is just the rave of the moment that doesn't mean he's better than OSH self
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
softvio:

Dan jiggy pass everybody on that list except Zeeno foster.. Suka is just the rave of the moment that doesn't mean he's better than OSH self

Dan jiggy only notable artist is Duncan mighty and tuface he may probably make top ten but not top five.We have to look at relevance,Number of works done,number of hits done, Popularity and appeal then quality of works
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by softvio(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Iamsynord:

Dan jiggy only notable artist is Duncan mighty and tuface he may probably make top ten but not top five.We have to look at relevance,Number of works done,number of hits done, Popularity and appeal then quality of works

he single handedly mix(some) and master all MI -Talk about it album..even the award winning "Short black boy" track... Sound sultan,eedris n most of kennis music artiste then.. Maybe ur yardstick here is current rave
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
softvio:

he single handedly mix(some) and master all MI -Talk about it album..even the award winning "Short black boy" track... Sound sultan,eedris n most of kennis music artiste then.. Maybe ur yardstick here is current rave

I will Have to say current wave but I do a background check on Don Ziggy ..But the Guy no get jobs again Oo ?? lol
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by softvio(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Iamsynord:

I will Have to say current wave but I do a background check on Don Ziggy ..But the Guy no get jobs again Oo ?? lol

hahaha all this small boys them done collect im jobs finish.. Well my best sound engrs are Sean stan, Osh and "Don Boos Boos"
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
softvio:

hahaha all this small boys them done collect im jobs finish.. Well my best sound engrs are Sean stan, Osh and "Don Boos Boos"

And most of them are not known .these people do most of the job.and I don call lalasticlala and ishilove tire sotey mouth dey pain me.lol
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by softvio(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Iamsynord:

And most of them are not known .these people do most of the job.and I don call lalasticlala and ishilove tire sotey mouth dey pain me.lol

yeah, the populace need to know this people. You no go blame them partially cause all your thread na FP standard , d tin dey tire dem some how dem no know which one to pick..lol..lest i forgt THANK YOU FOR PROMOTING MUSIC ON NL
Re: Top Five Sound Engineers In Nigeria ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
softvio:

yeah, the populace need to know this people. You no go blame them partially cause all your thread na FP standard , d tin dey tire dem some how dem no know which one to pick..lol..lest i forgt THANK YOU FOR PROMOTING MUSIC ON NL

Lol perhaps we can work on something together bruv ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) / Celebrities Share Their Best Moments On Social Media / Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.