Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife (729 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) / Governor Aregbesola Checking Out Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by Tbillz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
FLASH: Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state has officially announced the death of the Ooni of Ife , Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Olubuse ll

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/631481490124238849

Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
We know that since 3 weeks ago Ogbeni!!!
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by nerodenero: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Not news again!!!
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
okay ..
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by ajigiteri(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Old News! Oba is long gone !!! My Joy in his death is the report i heard about his last moments on earth saying he wholly accepted JESUS CHRIST and cleansed his home before he left! That's the Greatest joy in death!
I Believe Oba is Gone to be with his Creator!!! I hope his Children follow his steps. All this publicity and traditions about him is of no use. Oba is gone to meet his Creator.
its left for those of us alive to make our Choices! Heaven or hell! You Must make one.
Make your choice!!
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by Ciscogod(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where is abobaku?
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by donholy28(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
We already know that d man is dead and that his son wedded immediately after
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by doctokwus: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Somebody that has long since been judged at the gate by Angel Gabriel. What we need now is information as to if he made heaven or hell.
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by zimoni(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
He's dead now abi? cool cool

Make dem bury am make we hear word jarey. Btw, have they found Abobaku? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alaabaa.
Re: FLASH: Governor Aregbesola Has Officially Announced The Death Of The Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
okay but thanks we knew long before now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Donald Trump May Win / PDP Wins 2 NASS Election Petition In Nassarawa / New Nigerian President, Same Old Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.