Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners (608 Views)

Governor Ortom And His Commissioners Eating In A Village Kitchen (PIX) / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by olillywales(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ekixFYrn1rI/Vcteln6uv5I/AAAAAAAGNZU/uuT-93-90t8/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai swore in 13 commissioners into his cabinet today. At the swearing in, he charged them to forget about their religious or ethnic affiliations and work for the good of the state

"You were selected based on your education, capacity, integrity and track record. You were not appointed to represent your LGA, religion or ethnicity. You were appointed to serve the 8 million Kaduna citizens" he said

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XIEjpdKiZRA/VctemIQHnsI/AAAAAAAGNZY/Lg3mzn2Q_Qo/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-governor-el-rufai-swears-in-his.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by thirdi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is indeed commendable of practicable

FTC Maybe the APC worshiper below me has some comments
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by Ciscogod(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mini buhari
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by experimentist: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
small man
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by donholy28(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Swears in his commissioners...I hope d story doesn't change to swears in his thieves
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by asumo12: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin

Fashola in the making
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by olokfor: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by Demmocrats(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats to the new commissioners
Re: PHOTOS: Governor El-rufai Swears In His Commissioners by POPdecorator: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
El-rufai tell dem say stealing is part corruption hooooo

notimeforcorruption

(1) (Reply)

[Photos] Cameroon To Send 2,500 Soldiers For Regional Force Against Boko Haram / We Are Monitoring Buhari With A Lot Of Respects – PDP / I Still Miss My Friend M.k.o Abiola - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.