Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin (143277 Views)

Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 / Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Daniel058(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:

Yea, Proudly from Ebonyi State.
Chai, ndi ibe anyi, ekelekwa m unu oo!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by AbdulHaram(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
The one and only Mallam Abubakar Shekau, leader and CEO of the most dreaded Boko Haram Shoot and Bomb Industry (SBI). He's an expert in explosives and child abuse.
I, Omenka and NgeneUkwenu are so proud of him. angry angry

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by murphyibiam15(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Young03:
op, if I break my state people ...una go close mouth...z

proudly nwa 042

oringo city

proudly NSK
Ebonyi is never competing with u...so u are free to update your state own and quit babbling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by oglalasioux(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
5. CHACHA EKEH

The name Chacha Eke (Charity Eke) has become a very popular one in the Nigerian movie scene. This AFIKPO Ebony beauty can keep your eyes glued to the screen with her alluring looks, charm and acting skills.

Schools: She attended ESUT Nursery and Primary School, Ebonyi State, Our Lord Shepherd International School, Enugu and Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki…

Acting: She started acting November 2009 via the platform of “Miss Nollywood Talent hunt/Pageantry” … which she was one of the contestants…

Her father, a Professor, is current the Ebonyi State Commissioner for Education.

Please cross check. Cha cha is not from Afikpo but from Ngbo in Ohaukwu LGA.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Psylas(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Patoranking is from Imo state
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by GenOrumov: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
wao...never knew these people were from Ebonyi
look at Ebonyi of yesterday don de pull weight

mynd44 lalasticlala show Ebonyi people some love abeg

i sure say if ogun or Anambra release their own everywhere go full
You carry my name and brother name do moniker. God dey look you o.. And hope you be yoruba and no be say u just use the moniker because you be double agent?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Aluu Stephen. Afikpo Ebonyi State.

Future Ambassador representing Nigeria in the US cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Asiri1991: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
I rep Amankwo Onicha. I am the EDU ONICHA. Will be included on the list soonest.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Asiri1991: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
English Department rep EBSU all the time. See senior comrades everywhere. Grammarians are great!

No controversy!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Asiri1991: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dr won't like this. Prof Emezue, Prof Chukwu, Dr Ude, Dr Awa, Dr Alo, Dr Ude, Dr Anasi, Mr Chima, Mr Ogayi, Mr Opia, Dr Onwe and Mr Obum must be jumping now.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Chikeluba25(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Glossyclick:
But Imo State na Baba
close ur mouth. Give it to Anambra,both in Nollywood, Music industry nd literary.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by funnynation(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Young03:
op, if I break my state people ...una go close mouth...z

proudly nwa 042

oringo city

proudly NSK
Di-anyi ibu nwa Nsukka? We rep 042 and Nsukka..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by TerrorSquad(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
umehmj:
Ekene Ijemba popularly known as Humble Smith is a graduate of University of Lagos, UniLag. The fifth child from a humble home of 8 children, he was born on May 4th, 1991 at abakaliki, Ebonyi State. The Afropop Artist initially known for his hit single Chairmoo has went on prove himself as a talented artist to watch out for, with the release of Osinachi, one of the best most played singles last year. Humblesmith’s Osinachi has topped various chart and continues to receive massive airplay both TV and on radio. He has worked withe likes of Phyno, Mr. Dimz, Jokes, feokee etc. Humble Smith Singles includes: Osinachi featuring Phyno Chairmoo produced by Mr. Dimz Na you Nominated as the rookie of the year ( 2015 ), by The Headies Award 2015

but he is from Urualla in Ideato North LGA of Imo State

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Okeikpu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Erotex:
Am from Enugu but i dey beg Anambra make dey no bring dia list out cuz e fit shut down nairaland. ~Nwa_Nsukka
Ebonyi is our last born nwa..
So let's appreciate dem grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by TerrorSquad(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nwaaba1:

No No No Smith is from uruala ideato North.
nwanne ebe ka Isi na Urualla? Awum Onye umuturu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by hakinze00(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Samirana360:

Sadist spotted
so what exactly do u want me 2 do,I shud start dancing dat some celebrities re 4m my state? will dat hlp 2 improve my standard of living?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Alibesamuel: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
sol2galay:
How about Teckno? I heard he is from Okposi in Ebonyi state. Can anybody confirm this?
yes he is even splash
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by titosblink: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
nice info.. Very suprise.. Proudly ebonyians
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by BLESSEDCY(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Point of correct, ishielu LGA is not in Ebonyi North.
I can confirm Ekene idembia was my classmate at Urban model secondary school BTW 2003-2006
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Young03(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
funnynation:

Di-anyi ibu nwa Nsukka? We rep 042 and Nsukka..

abum nwa nsukka asadu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by murphyibiam15(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Psylas:
Patoranking is from Imo state
wikipedia is your friend dude incase u dont know
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by murphyibiam15(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Incorruptible:
Aluu Stephen. Afikpo Ebonyi State.
Future Ambassador representing Nigeria in the US cool
nice looks....A bum onye Edda cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
murphyibiam15:

nice looks....A bum onye Edda cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwerem, emere gala
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by MztrChukwu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Strictly Afikpo north!

Ebonyians lets take our investments back home!

We have many kings and queens in diaspora and abundance of wealth outside our land. It is not enough to build a house at home. Nobody will do it for us. Nobody but ebonyians!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by ehix89(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
jzt a simple qstn,y is it dat most enugu pple dnt always have good tins to say bout pple frm ebonyi.....jzt an observation #note,i served in enugu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sharap dia mpama di ka gi, who are the Enugu pple? Take your iberiberism off here
ehix89:
jzt a simple qstn,y is it dat most enugu pple dnt always have good tins to say bout pple frm ebonyi.....jzt an observation #note,i served in enugu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by ehix89(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
DikeOha882:
Sharap dia mpama di ka gi, who are the Enugu pple? Take your iberiberism off here
u r an utter idiot,like I said its an observation,i'm neither from enugu nor ebonyi buh I did my nysc in enugu and so had cordial r/ship wif dem,,,,if u want insults i'l gv it to u in dozens,,,stupid myopic fool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by jamjo: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
umehmj:
Ekene Ijemba popularly known as Humble
Smith is a graduate of University of Lagos,
UniLag. The fifth child from a humble home
of 8 children, he was born on May 4th, 1991
at abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
The Afropop Artist initially known for his hit
single Chairmoo has went on prove himself as
a talented artist to watch out for, with the
release of Osinachi, one of the best most
played singles last year. Humblesmith’s
Osinachi has topped various chart and
continues to receive massive airplay both TV
and on radio.
He has worked withe likes of Phyno, Mr. Dimz,
Jokes, feokee etc.
Humble Smith Singles includes:
Osinachi featuring Phyno
Chairmoo produced by Mr. Dimz
Na you
Nominated as the rookie of the year ( 2015 ),
by The Headies Award 2015

He from Imo state from Orlu area not from Ebonyi..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Samirana360(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
hakinze00:
so what exactly do u want me 2 do,I shud start dancing dat some celebrities re 4m my state? will dat hlp 2 improve my standard of living?
Hw does ur comment hlp improve ur standard of living anyway?...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Useless observation from dumb fellow, u can do your nysc in mars, just leave Enugu and Ebonyi alone and face your edo
ehix89:
u r an utter idiot,like I said its an observation,i'm neither from enugu nor ebonyi buh I did my nysc in enugu and so had cordial r/ship wif dem,,,,if u want insults i'l gv it to u in dozens,,,stupid myopic fool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes, I overheard him on ait say so
jamjo:

He from Imo state from Orlu area not from Ebonyi..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin by Ngbolizhia1: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
CHACHA EKE is from Ngbo in Ohaukwu LGA not from Afikpo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Who Are The Top Ten Most Beautiful Ghollywood/Ghanian Actresses To You? / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.