Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office (1004 Views)

Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is the condition of the first floor of the immigration office toilet in Portharcourt, I went there to collect my passport and decided to go urinate. My fellow Nairalanders make una follow me see wetn saw.

Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by lantessy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Too bad...
Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
more

Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by whirlwind7(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
That is the sorry state of almost everything in federal government owned facilities.

Don't be surprised that since the past 10 years, over N500m would have been budgeted and appropriated to maintain what you are looking at in these pictures.
No one cares. No one is mandated to give an account. It's government property, so it's nobody's property.

Shameless bunch with no conscience.

April of this year when I was at Murtala Mohammed Intn'l airport in Lagos, there was this very strong and putrid smell of rotten garbage right inside the depths of the building. The entire place smelled like a refuse dump. The embarrassment was beyond description.

I'm tired of reading and hearing the expression "only God can help us"
Seem like we are a people hell bent on our self destruction and extinction.
Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by deadZONE: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
See what AMEACHI left for
WIKE to clean up. undecided
All this APC leaders are pigs.
Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by rusher14: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
The immigration service is under the purview of the Federal Government

So...over to those in charge who were in charge of the Ministry of Finance as well as Internal Affairs.
Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by djembadjemba: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oga Titus, your oversabi too much. Collect your passport, go your house!
Re: Toilet At The Port Harcourt Immigration Office by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Nigeria is a Lobastral Lobadoom.. A country where Esraneous volumentur will scravugate without penililousa kalamundit. Its a pitaya pitation of the oroazu ewhara... These words are coming soon!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WORLD BIGGEST WEDDING: Son Of An Armenian Billionaire / Relaxing In Lagos…is That Really Possible? / 7 Amazing Facts About Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.