Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira (8383 Views)

Please Help Me With Information On How To Buy Apps On Apple Appstore / UC Browser To Come Back On Playstore In 30 Days / How To Buy Apps From Google Playstore(in Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
You can now purchase paid apps from the Google play store in Naira using your credit/debit card.
So now you have no reason to pirate apps.

You can also pay for WhatsApp in naira.
One year is approximately #200

2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
How to setup your Google Wallet to be able to buy apps.

Select the app you want to install.
Click on the price.
Select Add Credit or Debit Card
Enter your card details.
The first thing they'll ask for is Card Number.
It's written in front of your ATM card, before your name.
Input that and click Save
Under CVC, check the back of your ATM card, there is a 3-digit number that's your CVC.
After this input the expiry date of your ATM card, this can be found in front if your ATM card under the card number.
Enter your correct card details in the next page ten click save.

That's all! You are now ready to buy apps from the play store.
cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Chidexter(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
shocked
Wow! A welcome development

now the prices of these apps will be cheaper/affordable.

But still so many of us i've learnt how to download apps for free on other sites

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by bizzlemie(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
So i'll see an app on PS with a price of #2,500 & i'm like "WETIN?? Wen i spent #2,500 for data? Why should i spend another #2k plus on an app again?"

But it's okay, i'll start paying for the cheaper apps, just to have a feel of the whole Google Wallet thingy grin

Nice one Google!
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by danielgod(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is great for google, but do they know how we have been surviving before now?

3 Likes

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by teaj007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
I Smell FTC
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by kennynelcon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
fantasy PL. only!!
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by drthiery(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
*In pst's voice* Signs of endtime

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good. Because I started saving up for FMHD16 eight solid months ago, in January. I think it would be really unfair on me if I have to go days on end with empty stomach and then the app is released and I have to crack my head converting currencies. May the good gods bless Google's hustles.
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Kizyte(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
No need for all these. I can easily get any paid app using 'Getapp'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by willian10: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
2.5k apps?....all these developers don dey craze, how much dem dey sell tecno or infinix?
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by willian10: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Kizyte:
No need for all these. I can easily get any paid app using 'Getapp'
Go get Poweramp unlocker, maybe u no go sweat
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by encryptjay(m): 1:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Use 3k buy game? I mad? Baboons won't even accept me after I'm disowned for committing such a crime grin
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Mckandre(m): 2:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Fp material
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Still searching for the first app to buy. Looking through the sections
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Youpele52: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
danielgod:
This is great for google, but do they know how we have been surviving before now?

Good question. That's why we'll continue surviving that way. wink
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Kizyte(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
willian10:

Go get Poweramp unlocker, maybe u no go sweat
Here

Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by willian10: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Kizyte:

Here
Use it naw cheesy maybe dem no go catch u, when der z license verification
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by willian10: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2015
cheattweakguru:

I've programmed my play store all paid apps can now be downloaded without cc live and direct blazing poweramp like mad cheesy
Tell me more bro
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Femistico(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Buh guyz go still dey downld am for free...no more wastage of money

I trust 9ja guyz
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Promking: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is truly a welcomed development but the price in Naira go dey fear some people sha grin

but freestore and getapk still dey there sha
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by falseman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
All those apps are free with lucky patcher pls don't ask me how.
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by mjames: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
abokinamu:

As a co founder of FreeStore and GetApk I want to let you know that free store has stopped working and getapk doesn't have all the whole apps on play store but this my new play store have all the whole apps and games and its a straight and direct download just send me a message on whatsapp or Aniways so I can give you the store for free

Can I have your number
mine is 08037462742
Re: You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira by Kizyte(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
willian10:

Use it naw cheesy maybe dem no go catch u, when der z license verification
Disable license verification

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018 / How To Activate 'you & Me' On My New Etisalat Easy Starter Pack / Moto 360, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.